GreatWapoozy,

Must be "exhilarating",to have so "much" to look forward to. Here along The Milford,Bear Season is a 10 month window of opportunity,though we certainly ain't afforded the splendid specimens you gals in the West is ripe with. Just look at Shefire's "collection". Laffin'!

Here's to you and your incredibly low standards...as well as the "experience","knowledge" and "results" such "Adventures" garner from your "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

I'm suffering bein' a coupla days away from another 2wk vacation and cain't wait to get me some of that pavement and relax in the Big City.

Looking forward to your killer pics.

Wow.

'Cub,

Appreciate the fascinating "insight",into the depths of your Imagination and your Pretend World.

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Please spare no details,on your enthralling Big Weekend Trips(BWT's),as you Imagine prying your [bleep] from the couch and Pretend you've done sumptin'. Laffin'!

As an aside,I'm somewhat curious about cameras in this Digital Age and would appreciate some of your keen "insight",as to their regard. What's a "point and shoot"? I use my Film Crew to document everything and am at a loss,as to the particulars of their wares. Thanks,your "experience" is always appreciated. Laffin'!

They just tell me,"it grows on trees",seemingly like everything else here along The Milford.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to you,doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though it goes without sayin',that if you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you,you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine. Pun be intended,despite you being unable to connect them dots. Laffin'!

I'll happily fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend and attempt again to be "satisfied" being you. Laffin'! Hmmmmmmmmm...it seems you've a fascination with Pooches,undoubtedly due to a lifetime of [bleep] the dog,so I'll happily frost that cake for you.

[Linked Image]

Please feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to assign dimensions to the Bear you's currently fixated upon and I'll happily take the time yet again,to rub your nose in your own [bleep] stupidity. Mebbe consider Whining first and saying sumptin' in Boy Scout. Laffin'!

The neighbor's Pooch(walking along The Milford here),ain't on the same page...nor is your Pretend. Though it is funnier than [bleep],to grant you opportunity to do your "best".

[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Wow.

'holton,

You've been lead to water and don't slight the [bleep] humor,of your being too [bleep] stupid to drink.

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy and poignant perspective,that the very limits of your Imagination and Pretend,don't begin to scratch the surface of my average day?!!? Laffin'!

Please continue to Whine aloud and touch upon all them insecurities,as you summons your Imagination to practice your Pretend. It cracks me the [bleep] up,that you Whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks,always have a list of excuses handy,so as to attempt to pawn off your Dumbphucktitude and Nothingness as being someone else's "fault".

Lemme letcha' in on a leetle "secret"...Pretend ain't real(though your Whine sure the [bleep] is!).

Bless your heart.

Lonny,

I hear good things.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G0015.jpg[/img]

Tried to get a 10',but the classic 12' was all I could score...so didn't linger.