Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by smokepole
Seafire: Take the time to read the post below, you don't seem to be comprehending:

Originally Posted by Seafire
If I called you a clueless dumbphuck, I am sure you wouldn't take it very well... yet what makes it perfectly alright for Schtick to use those terms to everyone else?

I never said it was alright for Boxer to use any terms, in fact, I haven't commented on anything Boxer does. Do you understand that?

Originally Posted by Seafire
Folks don't like me giving him crap back, then maybe they should just put my posts on ignore....

Two points here: First, it's blatant hypocrisy for you to tell people to ignore what you write if they don't like it, while at the same time showing that you're not capable of ignoring what Boxer writes and bitching about it. Once again, take your own advice.

Second, I don't care if you give Boxer crap, never said I did. It does have entertainment value on a slow day. But Boxer ain't the one claiming to be "Taking a Stand" and bemoaning the effects of discourteous discourse on society and all that high-minded stuff like that, you are.

My point being, you can't bitch and whine about Boxer insulting people on the one hand, and then turn around and do the same thing he is on the other, without being a hypocrite.

Boxer ain't staking a claim to saving society, you are.

Boxer does what he does, he ain't gonna change, and at least he doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

It's funny as hell though, watching you guys bitch and moan about getting smoke in your eyes as you're throwing another sopping wet log on the fire.

Somebody much smarter than me once said the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

This is a VERY nice way of saying you are looking silly on this thread....

and other threads.....

P.S. kinda painful to watch, yet awesome in a certain sick way... grin

Have Dog

Will Travel