Gee,

Keep hoppin' fences and pounding pavement to the Park,then feel free to frost same with your windage adjustable "carnage" from the Pettin' Zoo.

I appreciate the humor,as you obliviously extoll the "merits" of them "pursuits".

Laffin'!

'holton,

You never miss a chance to Whine,do you.

Looking forward to the next one and please include pics of the Mascara stained tears streaming your face,as you stand in defiance and proclaim in your high-pitched nasal voice..."Pretend is "real" [bleep]!".

You sappy Do Nothing [bleep] is a [bleep] hoot!

Bless your heart.

RDW,

The PhotoShop effort to polish the turd,was funny schit!

That was mean.

kute',

Must be a Union Job,if you can do it for 21yrs and confuse a Spruce for a Cedar.(grin)

That particular Spruce hung out and away,leaving no opportunity to face it...so it were a straight swing job less a face,to flop it in the only lay I had. Video is actually purty [bleep] good and I reckon I might should upload it some day,as I know it'd bait more than a [bleep] few hooks.

In fairness,I prolly do have a wee bit of familiarity with Kansas Red Cedar.

[Linked Image]

Fact is,I've seen me sand bag.(grin)

Enjoyed the Cult Joke,if only because there ain't a beeger cult than Catholicism...nor a beeger [bleep] joke.

Well played.

Eddy,

I'm always happy to grant slack on the rope and let folks really "prove" what they "know".

Cracks me the [bleep] up,that there are them who is [bleep] stupid enough to try.

Bless their hearts.

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do.

Here's hoping you are able to keep your Excuse Factory running 24/7...if only because of how badly you need it.

Laffin'!

STW,

Intellestingly,that tree cleared right the [bleep] up and was a high grade sonofabitch,with but a modest longbutt.

Undoubtedly,there was Japs sword fightin' over who was gonna get it.

dube',

[bleep] man,don't go splashin' ALL the bottom-feeders outta the creek,as it takes some time to punt all the dumb [bleep] back into the drink.(grin)

The poor/dumb whining Do Nothing [bleep],wouldn't make it out of the driveway in a crummy,before the tears and Hissy Fits started. Very [bleep] humorous,that they've Imagined and Pretended sooooooooooo long...that they truly do "think" they've a first [bleep] clue.

EPIC [bleep] humor!

'Groove,

Shefire can only do the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with and puts more than a whole [bleep] buncha frosting on it...due the fact she's oblivious to how [bleep] incredibly stupid she is.

Watch yourself,or she'll Pretend on you.

Laffin'!

WSM,

REALLY diggin' your whine! You attack yourself by unleashing your [bleep] Stupidity,Pretend and Imagination(in no particular order).

The funniest part is,you KNOW what a Do Nothing [bleep] you really are and feebly attempt to Whine that Reality away.

GOOD [bleep] luck on that happening!

Wow +P+.

222'

Hardly "evolution",that clueless dumbphuckers say stupid schit and back same up with Imagination and Pretend.

Reality ain't for everybody,as they so eloquently quantify.

Laffin'!

GreatWapoozy,

As per always...lookin' forward to your version of Bear Hunting.

Laffin'!