I'm not much for bragging or breaking my arm patting myself on the back. I'll keep my little quaint corner of the world to myself and leave all the embellished fishing stories to you. I do enjoy all the pictures however, you should work for Outdoor Life as a photographer, perhaps get your own column like Mcmanus or one of the other clown writers. How does one find time to fish or hunt with all that photography? Must be like a "Sports Illustrated" swim suit issue shoot going out on a fishing trip with you. I've been to your fine state of Alaska once on a military hop flight to Eielson AFB from Howard AFB in Panama to visit a buddy who took me fishing back in '93. It was chitty and rainy but the fishing was alright. Par for the course from what I understand. I have nothing against Alaska or you for that matter. As a traditional archer who builds their own arrows I truly appreciate a fine piece of Sitka Spruce for shaft material. If I recall correctly you are well versed in dropping Sitka Spruce as a hobby. Carry on with your fine documentaries of life according to Stick, I'll be sure to check in later to measure progress. Heading to the Rogue River to get a Steel Head for dinner. Enjoy.

Last edited by brinky72; 04/16/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.