Originally Posted by Stickbow

DD; If you do care to deliver on your offer of buying me a drink I will be stopping in for a lay over at Miami Int on my way back to the world from my tropical abode on Sept. 3rd. We could have a great conversation as to why someone like your alleged self has any use or respect for such a POS as boxer. I can't imagine why any Vet would appreciate an abuser of all such colors and shades like Larry unless they had something in common. Makes me wonder.... the horror.

Sorry, I have better things to do with my time than visit Miami. There's a nice pub here on the outskirts of Crackertown...anytime, don't mind the bikers and rednecks. They won't bother you unless you say something profoundly stupid.

What is an "alleged self"? Does anyone know?

You're the fella that has a problem with Boxer, not me. I don't do fan clubs. Near as I can figure B doesn't need my help . I don't use people either. If you're the sort that contributes useful information or other benefit to the common cause I can respect that and don't care much how the package is wrapped. OTOH if all you got is trash talk and sand in your mangina there's little point to your existence.

So, when you gonna show up at The Pub? I'm not buying you A drink. We're going to drink until you can't feel your teeth.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain