shrapnel,

EPIC [bleep] hilarity by citing your "Sledge Hammer" 25-06 load of 52.5grs of IMR-4350 with a 100NBT,as opposed to your yet to be Imagined 243 load,that "all" your "experience" found to be "lacking" in extrapolation. Laffin'! Those sub .400 BC's in .257" NBT,are a real game "changer".

Holy [bleep] dog schit...that is a [bleep] riot! Perhaps you oughtta stick to things you can understand and for starters,mebbe wax eloquent on the thickness of the goggles requisite,to convince yourself that Humpies rate anything beyond Cat Food?!!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on how there is no end to you poor dumbphuckers' collective stupidity and here's to the perepetual sanctity of you doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Please don't let that Cat you's busy fending for,get your tongue...nor the couch your [bleep].

Wow+P+!

'Boy,

I never have dabbled any of the .224" stuff,do tell.

Guys really do use 'em on Critters? Is that legal?

Intellesting.

(Addendum for yet another clueless dumbphuck and her tinfoil hat.):

'boy1,

Nope,I'm stuck in a 9-5 grind inside this cubicle,forced to live vicariously through all you Hard Chargers and your fascinatingly fruitful Outdoor's Exploits. Best I can hope for,is to hit the Gun Club once a month,if the Wife lets me. I shoot a 303 as a mainstay,but do not Hunt much,due to both financial and physical difficulties. Yet I can DREAM!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here in The Big City,there is no Fishing opportunity for many miles and that too,is much to my chagrin...because it seems some of that might be fun.

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks crack me the [bleep] up and I'm simply in awe of your INCREDIBLE [bleep] Stupidity. Feel free to quantify with a pic of your crossed-eyes and perhaps entertain giving poor/dumb shrapnel a run for her money,in the Goggle Extravaganza Tourney!

Bless your heart.