Shag,

Noone loves X's more than I and their perpetual allure,has been the constant that nothin' knocks the Life outta things with more authority. They are THE most forgiving Killing Boolit going,because they cain't care how fast you launch 'em,nor where you insert 'em(watch...that'll get Shefire busting outta another closet,all [bleep] over again.).

Don't get much opportunity here along The Milford,to dabble Bears like the Paper Hat Brigade does,but all I know is we don't get any Big Un's like Great Wapoozy and the Tinfoil Tribe.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Keep hoping to save enough money to get to Texas,so I can see a Big 'Un in all that Wild Country.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

One thing is for certain about you...when it's all said and done,there's going to be a whole [bleep] of a lot more said,than done.

Always entertaining to hear your latest excuse,as you roll over yet another hour meter on your couchbound [bleep]. Groovin' on the particulars of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

I getta kick outta you Bat Schit Crazy Whining [bleep] and your Imaginations.

Keep "hard charging",like only you can.

Wow +P+!

'hookem,

Your perpetual Whine is fascinating. Just wish you was dumb enough to hang a pic of yourself,because few things frost a heartfelt Whine...like crossed-eyes. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so you can practice more Pretend and we'll mebbe be able to squeeze a couple few more tear streaming Whines outta you. Laffin'!

Caught this fair Buck along The Milford last year and thunk you'd enjoy show.

[Linked Image]

Because I know I sure as [bleep] am! Here's to your uncanny knack for reliably toting Dumbphucktitude,to places it's never been before.

Bless your heart.

Gee',

You Turd Polishing Fence Hoppers,crack me the [bleep] up.

Though admittedly,I still cain't cypher if you are bitching or bragging?!!? Tough to trump the humor of nude AccuBombs unleashed from a Golf Cart into the nether regions of a Petting Zoo.

Here's to the hilarity of you doing your best and thinking it's something.

Wow.

'tue,

I'm always happy to grant the first cast and/or the first shot. Never knowed how to be greedy,or ever been forced to guess and am all too happy to let folks have all the slack on the rope they wish.(grin)

All of which do reliably bolster connect percentages...much to the Paper Hat Brigade's chagrin.

'sman22,

Remember...if you take Shefire's Imagination away,she'll have nothing and that'd be mean.

Just fuel her Imagination,so she can practice her Pretend and get ready for an incredibly long list of excuses.(grin)

Edyy',

Feeshin' is all about reading water and presentation...'course Style Points is weighed heavily,here along The Milford.

Never was much into [bleep] around and I've long been a fan of volume.

Kute',

One of my favorite Mall Ninja Ploys,is the Secret Squirrel Fake Ignore...THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

But what else could a dumbphucker of 20+ years of "experience" do,after dropping the ball oh sooooooooooooo badly?!!? Prolly had to call the Union Hall and they advised you on the fake move?!!? Laffin'!

'Cub,

As per always,I dig your pics...almost as much as your excuses.

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend is [bleep] free.

Laffin'!

'holton,

Your Whine is lovely too.

Laffin'!

Farmboy,

I enjoy the Haybale & Crockett Factions version of The Outdoors.

Light things up,as only you can Pretend.

Yep...that'd be a dare.

Laffin'!

Swifty,

Love how you can Whine broadly,yet skirt particulars by miles.

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming [bleep] are a [bleep] riot!

Your "best" is hilarious.