Is that all you have cretin. You're certainly on your "A" game. Sounds like a bunch of Malecky... I mean Malarky. Or do I?

Nice to see they let you out of the hole today to get some sun light. Lack of vitamin D will stunt your growth. The "Village People" shades really accent them curb feelers, it's a good look for you and I'm sure the bitches dig it.

So where's the "Milford" today Larry? The Tundra or Prince of Wales? Just checking so we can all get on the right pretend imaginary channel. I'm not sure what station this thread resembles the most. Nat Geo or Nickelodeon. The later being a fav of your bitches.

You sure do resemble a piece of chit I once knew. His name was Larry too. Couldn't be the same though. He was a child abusing, wife beating, poaching drunken [bleep] from Coos Bay Oregon. I sure would like to bump in to that azzhole again and give him another good thumpin. Just one of those pricks that never learns.

Good talk Lar, we'll check in from time to time to see all those pics your burnin' up. Take it slow though, we'd hate to see you pull a finger muscle or sumptin with all that "hard chargin" photography. Be good or just be Larry. Gots to go the turbines are a howlin and that's my cue. Ta Ta.