flave,

The ONLY way a Weatherby can be worth a [bleep],is when it has twin lugs. Howa's is often maligned,though I cain't know why.

I too hear good things about land engagement and it seems to me,that the bullies only have one rifle at best. As per the old adage: "Show me a guy with one rifle...and I'll show someone who don't know a [bleep] thing about rifles or boolits".

Funny how that works.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

Eddy,

Tapered expanders used to get to the false shoulder finish line,ain't a bad way to fly.

Everyone [bleep] up sizing(headspace) and seating...which is sumptin' I'll never [bleep] understand,as it's all well beyond obvious.

Happiness is positive resistance,upon a bolt going into battery.

Tanner,

I ain't ever passed a shot because it was "too close" and have certainly powder burned schit...though I'm happy to give it a try.(grin)

Keep hearin' good things about 7mm's myself.

'gwe,

Though I miss the oblivious humor,the Automatic Tranny couldn't add anything germane to the crux...save Imagination or Pretend,which is admittedly both 120lb Tuskers.

Bless her heart.(grin)

dube',

Hell...I remember when folks actually shot things,besides their [bleep] Imaginations.

This New Age of Imagination and Pretend,just might not be my cup of tea.

Laffin'!

'Mooner,

If you ain't never been sprayed with a garden hose...you prolly leaving a few moves left on the table.

Laffin'!

SLM,

If only I could Blurtitude them feelings.

Laffin'!

'slave,

You reckon The Imaginary Pretend Ignore is really "off"?!?

Me neither,the cross-eyed drooling dolts is glued to every word.

Laffin'!

DD,

Them Mousers is a best kept secret.

Give or [bleep] take.(grin)