Not So Swift,

As per always,it's fascinating that of all the things you can Imagine...results ain't one of them. Laffin'!

I find it curious,that you feel compelled to reiterate the obvious,in that you Do Nothing [bleep] who Whine the most,do the least. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to really knock it outta da park and hang a pic of yourself,if only to again quantify how/why your Nothingness makes total sense. Laffin'!

Appreciate your sharing all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Here's hoping one of you broke dick turd polishers can some day afford a camera,so you can share an image of The Do Nothing Gang living large at [bleep] Appelbee's.

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread Evah!

H22,

Swipe her Imagination and she'll have nothing left...which would be mean.

Do not slight the majesty of a plagiarized cartoon and it's hold upon Drooling Dumbfhucks.(grin)

Rogue,

You boys done feeshin'?

If I recall,Deer Season ain't none too far away.

'shooter,

Cain't know for certain,which rail you cite(as I've a goodly herd of 'em). If the query were LFB based,then it is a double-lugged 20MOA Marty Rail and I think highly of it in both Theory and Application.

[Linked Image]

Said rifle is [bleep] nearly a [bleep] hoot.(grin)

Burns,

Noone could slight that you are a Whining [bleep] of repute. Congratulations?!?

Say sumptin' "proprietary".

Laffin'!

'bow,

Which excuse(s) do you figure to use as of late,to "smooth over" the fact that your [bleep] ain't left the couch? Laffin'!

Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to dupe yourself.

Looking forward to the excuses and even more of your PretendFu.

Laffin'!

'slave,

You's fixing to get Imaginary Pretend Ignored,if not Cartooned. These [bleep] ain't Imagining to Pretend,as their "best" really IS this "good". Laffin'!

WHERE do these incredible [bleep] stupid dumbfhucks come from??!??

Wow +P+

SLM,

Had a brace of Albino Gophers give me the slip yesterday.

Was hoping to get some Blurtitude...but the light has been tough and it snowed last night.

Global Cooling do have it's perks.

Film t 11:00.

Shefire,

You Addled Do Nothing [bleep],what didja' almost do lately...besides Imagine and Pretend?!?

Laffin'!

Gee,

As per always...I cain't know if you are bitching or bragging?!?

But it never ain't not [bleep] hilarious.

Bless your heart.