I call BS Slavey... because I have seen him call brand new members dumphuks etc, right off the bat....

severak U gave known from other web sites have PMed me and asked me what they did wrong to deserve such a flaming by someone for just asking a question... and that has been more than once...

however, I admit, you did an excellent job of being a PR Manager for Scthick.. no wonder you are #1 in his manHarem...

but you just can't get it thru that pine cone between your ears, you call a brain.. that there are plenty of sources on this forum alone that will share such info, without feeling the need to be a pompous ass about it, like he is some sort of all encompassing guru... Friggin moron is a high school flunk out, not a drop out...

and you also can't comprehend there are folks on here, that can figure that info out for themselves, and they don't need Schmucks 2 cents, nor his Bullschitt on top of it...

you really think Schmuck is the only guy on the planet to figure out something on his own?.. I haven't seen a damn thing he has ever posted that I needed from him... if it interested me, I either got the info elsewhere or more often than not, just figured it out on my own, the same way Schmuck does...

ya know, I use to respect you ( for some unknown reason) but with time and your zeal to counter that, you have finally made me see the light...

who is the biggest moron... a big moron or all the other morons that follow his lead and sing his praise... guess it is the latter... so much for trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt...

I stand corrected and thank you for your input to get me to that conclusion...you and Schmuck can continue your own circle jerk of mutual admiration...

and I typed this real slow so you could understand it a little easier also...but for 2 brain cells, you really do accomplish alot...

now I have to get off the couch and go out and start looking for pop cans in the roadside ditch so I can save up for my next BWT, just like you and Schmuck like to think we all do...

you love birds deserve each other...

( that ought to fire up those two macho mental midgets' campfire light... ya know their response is going to be entertaining.. but what do you want to bet that they can't leave it untouched...)