'smoker,

If you don't tell it any different,a 284Win will reliably think it's a 280...which ain't a bad thang. 2850fps is easily arranged,the cases are very typically robust and nice things reliably happen with all things based offa the parent.

I can like the 7-08AI,but on a 3" receiver it'd be 284Win or bust for me in 7mm.

Kaleb,

Topography and vegetation,has been knowed to skew things and nothin' is more favorable than Pasture Play. Why? It's tough to lose sight of the victim,any time during the equation and that by default...simply ups odds.

For conversation. This is the end of my driveway and a rock toss from my bedroom window(which'll horn the Window Lickers up).

A Critter taking a step after impact here,is a different scenario than one taking several steps in the pasture.

[Linked Image]

For conversation...all boolits "work" in the Pasture and that'd be the point.

Swifty,

Funnier than [bleep],that you learned long ago,to skirt ALL things the rifle and to just whine with your quivering lips instead.

You Do Nothing Dumb [bleep] are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do,though for very different reasons.

I know,I know...the couch has got your [bleep],the cat has got your tongue and "all" your pics are at bigsqueeze's house. Still cain't know which is funnier,that dumb [bleep] pretending to be dead,or you pretending to be alive?!!?

You "hard chargers" and your vast "experience" and "knowledge" is only surpassed by your "results". Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend is free,otherwise you'd have nothing.

Laffin'!

'hookem,

Are you bitching or bragging. I know which you should be doing and don't think it ain't funnier than [bleep]...that you ain't. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Really enjoyed the load "particulars".

The Texans would take you by default and think they had something. 'Course schit floats and that's "something".

Congratulations?!!?

Mako,

Groovin' on your heartfelt Whine,as you stomp your itty-bitty feet,hold your breath and point fingers trying to pin your incredible dumbphucktitude off,as being someone else's "fault".

Please take what ever amount of time you deem requisite,to conjura the 25-06's "ability" to "out versatile" a 243Win. Pics is always nice,though a leetle tough on your Imagination and Pretend. Don't be afeared of "particulars" and rest assured,I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own [bleep] stupidity. I know,I know...you ain't gonna mention a peep and ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that someone as [bleep] stupid as you,who thinks they ain't,knows better than to even "try". EPIC [bleep] humor!

Just how "loud" is your Imagination,when you shoot it?!?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Fairly iconic ain't it,to bushel a 20,000bd ft+ stick,then whittle into a shooting bench and then watch Ma' Nature recover it?!? Doin' trumps Dreamin',but I'd not wish to slight you your Imagination or Prtetend.

You spend a whole buncha time "Outside",don'tcha'?!?

Laffin'!

WSM,

As a Rule,you like being in over your head.

Just a shame,that you haven't the faculties to comprehend just how [bleep] incredibly stupid you is.

You go girl!