I don't know why I'm gonna say this but guess I feel like killing a min before lunch?

This whole thread has mostly been about fussing back and forth. It's also been fairly comical to down right funny at times. I have no side to take as I don't know any of you fellas. I hate to let the cat out of the bag but boxer/stick is not the azz hat some think he is. The guys he's raising hell with is going back and forth with him. We do the same here at work. When we feel like arguing poking fun or whatever we do it. No harm no faul. We have thick skin and if I give a co-worker a hard time I expect him to give it back...passes the time I guess...lol.

If you think I'm totally wrong look how boxer responds to people asking a question. He always responds with his opinion and generally the particulars that go along. Some disagree with his opinion and a big funny train wreck goes back and forth. Often included is some cool pictures. Don't want to argue then simply don't?

Example he don't like Berger bullets. The small sample I have from last season is I do. No big deal. Do I need a 243AI spitting 105's for deer hunting here?......nope. Would I just soon have my wife's 250AI and 100gr nbt's?....yep. Reason is the farm I hunt the farthest shot I'm gonna get is just over 300 yards. At that distance almost everything will work fine. When I'm playing and shooting for fun pass the quick twisted high bc stuff. Last season everything I killed was with a 6.5-284 and 22-250AI with high bc bullets. Reason is/was I had been playing with those guns knew they was "on" and I could shoot steel one day at distance and kill a deer the next at 150 yards. Have cake eat too.