Dooshmike,

Congratulations,for being one of THE Stupidest Do Nothing Dumbfhuckers of All Time. In fact,you are giving Shefire,WSM and Cub a run for their money and that is most [bleep] impressive. And you Whining [bleep] wonder why you cain't get anything done?!!? Laffin'!

Holy [bleep] Dogschit,you are truly a Vagenius.

Couple Gophers for you,from yesterday and I'm hoping that you are in fact stupid enough,to think for even a [bleep] second that I weren't on the shutter. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

What are you gonna almost do Today? Which excuse(s) are you gonna use to smooth it over?!?

BEST Thread Evah!

'22,

The drive to from the house,is bordering on scenic and I hear there's splendors sprinkled too. I reckon it a bitter pill to swallow for her,that I see/do more in a day...than she do in a Life. Laffin'!

Perspective never ain't not hilarious.(grin)

Tanner,

It is indeed fascinating,that them who bitch the most...do the least. She is trapped by the constant of having to use herself as a barometer of evaluation and has never delved outside her World of Imagination and Pretend.

Tough to top the humor of The Paper Hat Brigade doing their "best" and really swingin' for the fence.

Laffin'!

'griz,

"Incredibly [bleep] stupid",don't begin to scratch the surface of her gross ineptitude and staggering Nothingness.

Bless her heart.

'Hntr,

The only thing Shefire has figured out,is that Pretend is good enough for her.

Her incredibly long list of insecurities,consumate Stupidity,physical "abilities","drive" and "means"...has long ago caused her to abandon Reality and she's simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with.

Don't go slightin' Applebee's,cartoons and Imagination.

Laffin'!

'Groove,

You lucky bastard. I'm still savin' up enough for my first plane ride.

Some people have all the luck!

'MAGNUM,

You are [bleep] poor/stupid Dooshmike up.

There is a chance that you'll be on Imaginary Pretend Ignore,here any time now.

Laffin'!

Gee',

If you were to have coloring pages and cartoons in your book...The Do Nothing Gang would really be on board. Laffin'!

In fairness,my Engleesh Skeelz and Outdoor Experience is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too spectacular to be wasted on a Pointy-booted Golf Cart Tale.

Just sayin'...though you are doing "great".

Laffin'!

pizzyhunter,

I'm impressed with how deep you are in over your head,on your first attempt. Though in fairness,it is a nice Whine. Congratulations?!?

What do you shoot,besides your mouth? Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend,as you deem requisite.

Laffin'!

'dguns,

If you spun Gee' around in a circle,next to the feeder...she'd be stranded over night away from her Golf Cart.

Would LOVE to see a video of a BIG Texas "Hunt" with Gee',Shefire,Cub,WSM,Jeff-O,MagnumDoosh,Shwifty,Bigsqueeze and all The Do Nothing Gang mainstays in "action". It'd be a real [bleep] treat,to see all that "experience","knowledge","prowess","fortitude" and "physicality" pressed into service.

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing sooooooooooo hard!

'bow,

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuck...I enjoy your Secret Squirrel Chronicles. That schit is [bleep] hilarious. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,otherwise you'd have nothing.

You never did mention,at which Mall do you Ninja?!?

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

You are mean bastard,egging poor/dumb Gee' in sucha fashion.

I like how you roll.

Laffin'!

WSM,

As per always,I enjoyed your heartfelt Whine and fascinating Vagina Monologue.

Oh I've zero doubt,that a camera is "too heavy" for you,given "all" that you "do" in your exceedingly "active" Outdoor "Life".

Cain't wait for the next series of excuses.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

There's just no keeping you in a closet. Bless your heart.

Any BWT's planned?

Didn't think so.

Laffin'!

'holton,

Great eye! Your "experience" really pays off. I wasn't even there.

[Linked Image]

And it were itty-bitty to boot.

[Linked Image]

Here's hopin' Stupid hurts,there Toots.

Laffin'!