Swifty,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you deem fit,just please continue to do so aloud,if only because your inherent Dumbphucktitude is offa the [bleep] [bleep] charts. Laffin'!

As an aside,it weren't my intent to horn you up and getcha' to unleash your Scantily Clad Men Collage,but you Do Nothing Dumbphuckers perpetually default to such constants and I'd not wanna wish to slight your firsthand knowledge there. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot and as per always,I'm groovin' on your heartfelt Whine.

Bless your heart.

Gee',

Not much else "tests" the "sanctity" of a platform,as Haybale & Crockett Golf Cart "Adventures" and Bean Bag "Pursuits" from Shooting Benches.

Wow +P+.

I very much enjoyed the Taxidermy Chronicles too.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

You sure is hell on closets and barge outta 'em with uncanny regularity. Congratulations?!?

As per always,I'm lookin' forward for the next batch of excuses in regards to your "exciting" BWT and the compelling "particulars" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been. The "pics" will be great too. Laffin'!

No need to reiterate that you Do Nothing Dumbphuckers who Whine the most...do the least. Though you can "brag" on all the money that Pretend saves you.

Re-laffin'!

SLM,

You are gonna hurt Shefire's feelers,because to date,there ain't a camera Manufactured that'll capture Pretend or Imagination. Luckily however,she has zero qualm with plagiarism to quantify both her Imagination and it's Pretend. Laffin'!

On the bright side however,Brinky' is Imagining to Pretend a Photography clue...but don't ask her what she drives or you'll get put on Imaginary Pretend Ignore and she'll again take her marbles and go home.

These couchbound Clueless [bleep] are a [bleep] riot!

'gwe,

There are them who seem preoccupied with making Dumbphucktitude "trendy" and I'm enjoyin' that show,more than most could begin to process.

'335 don't meter very good either.

Ackmam,

You are a consumate Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]...as a best case scenario.

I enjoy your Imagination nearly as much as you do,though for admittedly vastly different reasons. I get a kick outta you flaunting your incredible [bleep] Stupidity,by you simply doing your "best".

Bless your heart.

Eddy,

I couldn't keep the dumb [bleep] offa the [bleep] hook,even if I wanted to.

And I don't want to.(grin)

brinky,

Noone would know better than you,that you've never done anything that rated a picture and it'd be tough to slight the magnitude of that simplistic fact. Congratulations?!?

I personally enjoy all the excuses,that you are perpetually concocting to satiate your dumbphucktitude and I know...I know,it's everyone else's "fault" that you are a clueless Do Nothing [bleep]. Laffin'! Point fingers wherever you wish,just keep tryin' to convince yourself that you ain't. Re-laffin'!

Whattya do for a living again and why is it that you Whining Do Nothing [bleep] is so [bleep] ascared of pics,given "all" the Outdoors "Adventures" your Imagination and Pretend take you upon?!!?

Wear glasses to hide the crossed-eyes,if it makes things easier on you.

Laffin'!

As an aside...Blurtitude is an Art Form beyond your faculties,abilities and means(knowed as The Trifecta of your Imagination).

[Linked Image]

But I cain't seem to get the whole frame blurry.

Laffin'!

The ease in which you talk out your azz,is Jeff-O Epic in it's humor quotient.

Bless your heart.