Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire

[Linked Image]

Biscuit,
Outstanding. Details?

Morning Slavely!

I'm going to defer that to your buddy Schmuck....

he 'knows everything'.... so I'll let him explain it to ya...

Lord know I occupy enough of his attention he feels free to comment on everything else I do in life, so he's on a roll, so its best not to get in his way....

I do love how much time he spends trying to impress everyone he calls the "Do Nothing Gang" on a daily basis....

So hope all is well over at the Truck Stop.. and look forward to some more "you and Turkey pics",, birds of a feather thing I gather.....of course I also think of you when I hear the old adage " its hard to soar with Eagles, when ya work with Turkeys"....

I'll let ya go, I have some serious couch sittin' and 'do nothin' to accomplish today... plus I have to remember to go over to Applebee's ( which Schmuck can't spell right.. big surprise) and try to sneak up on a menu, and take a few 'in the wild' pics for him, so he can slobber over, while he gets plastered again tonight, while crafting his one a day quota'ed post for tomorrow....

have a great day there Slavey...

your pal,

Seabiscuit...

PS< Some told me once upon a time you were a Jarhead? If so, thanks for your service....one day you'll have to tell us how you went from there, to becoming Schtick's Number One Groupie..... That must have been an interesting transition...