'Groove,

I have reliably seen good boolits,in good places...do good things. [bleep] near takes the fun outta it.(grin)

Boolits be the thang which matters most,after placement.

Just might .224" me a Deer,some day myself,if only to see what the fuss is all about.

30-'06 man,myself.

WSM(Whines/Snivels Magnificently),

Sweetie...you'll always be ahead of the curve,by simply [bleep] yourself,because you'll always get more poozy that way. Laffin'!

Why is you afeared of regaling a Bear yarn and musin' "mountains" and the like?!!? Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot! It is very impressive,how little you "know",let alone "do"...though I groove on your "results". Laffin'!

Purty slow here on The Milford last night,though a [bleep] Texan musta left another [bleep] gate open,because there was a few new Goats in the yard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Jeezus [bleep],no wonder you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] GOTTA use your Imaginations and practice your Pretend.

Looking forward to the next excuse.

Laffin'!

'slave,

No White Gophers,but did spy some more run of the mill Gophers.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Light finally cooperated a smidge,which didn't hurt my feelers.

Though it certainly ain't no BWT to Applebee's.

Laffin'!

Mojo,

Might wanna be careful,when craning a neck and searching upwards for that light.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Schit happens.

'dawg',

"This game that we animals play,is a winner."

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img13/7069/kk3o.jpg[/img]

Now Shefire will again feel compelled to quantify,how that one time at Band Camp...she stuck a flute in her poozy.

Laffin'!

Swingin' gates open,hopping barbed wire,riding Golf Carts and wearin' pointy boots,sure as [bleep] ain't gonna get it did.(grin) Some folks,simply require the Real Thing.

But them that don't,is a hoot!