dube',

Nuttin' the matter with one that'll provide shade in the Summer,heat in the Winter and is big enough to pull the plow.(grin)

I've gotten away from wheelguns and really need to toss a Marvel #1 top on my Kimber TLE/II...if only for giggles. Appears that I've been smitten by the 22LR Bug again(thinkin' this current asffliction is the 4th Phase) and there should be another Annie 54 waiting for me at home. This one is a HB Repeater and will wear a BKL #360 with a Leupie MK4 M1 10x in the saddle and'll surely get the Whiners,Whining.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

'pole,

Don't go ruinin' it...I'm on the ropes again,as per their Imagination and Pretend.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

One of these days,I'm gonna get me a rifle too.

Any thoughts on the direction a Newb should oughtta travel?!? Figure a $250 budget for glass and everything.

Thanks!

'hunternm,

What happened to your Titty-Titty Bang-Bang Critter pics? Some of them ladies was fair sized.

Laffin'!

SLM,

'Bout ready to mail my cameras to Shefire and 'bow,as I cain't do no good on this Blurtitude stuff. Be curious to see how Canon Pro bodies do on Imagination and Pretend?!? Laffin'!

Seen a herd of sumptin' veddy fuzzy in the distance,yesterday. Mighta been Guinea Pigs,but I ain't certain...just hopin' they ain't dangerous. Laffin'.

[Linked Image]

Global Coolin' continues,here along The Milford,as per yesterday.

[Linked Image]

Seen an Iggle in The Milford Jungle yesterday and thunked it novel. Purty good sized one too,as it could stand flat-footed and breed a Turkey.

[Linked Image]

Looks like I just might catch me some light today...film at 11:00.

'Groove,

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?!? I am tender. Laffin'!

There are them that Do and them that Don't and it's never been difficult to cypher who's who. On this very Thread alone,the Don'ts have been on an EPIC run of oblivious [bleep] hilarity and I hope they understand how much it is appreciated.

Though for reasons far different than they can begin to fathom.

Laffin'!

'bow,

I'll feign my "surprise",that someone even as [bleep] incredibly [bleep] Stupid as you,knows better than to dangle a pic of herself. That little "tidbit" would fully derail both your Imagination and Pretend,then you'd have nothing left. Laffin'!

What are you going to almost do,what are you going to almost do it with and where are you gonna almost do it? Funnier than [bleep],that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep]' Imaginations,grant you farrrrrrrr more PretendFu,than RealityFu. I cain't recall all your excuses for the lack of pixels,but in summation I know it's above your fiscal means,aptitude and AO. You and your sister Shefire,are really doing "great",as per always. Lookin' forward to another fascinating installment of spending $9.99 at Appelbee's. Laffin'!

You never did cite the Mall at which you Ninja...you incredibly [bleep] Stupid Day Dreaming [bleep]. I'm looking forward to your FULL Secret Squirrel Chronicles,the fresh batch of excuses and that ohhhhh soooooooooo soothing heartfelt Whine. Remember,it's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

Laffin'!

DD,

I hung up the Possibles Bag many moons ago...but there's times when I wish I had an excuse to clean a rifle.

Or mebbe not.(grin)