Amazing, moved up a notch with an added paragraph compared to yesterdays installment. And a second mention in a separate love note to someone else. Must be buggin you a wee bit. Apparently you know exactly jack chit about brook trout but that's no surprise. By the way, do you have any pictures you could cut and paste that have moose or dall sheep, haven't seen any of those yet.

Let's see if we can summarize your whole purpose in your nearly 200 page rant. Someone, somewhere along the way disagreed with the "Stick the almighty know it all" and then the little grade school, play ground bully had to call everyone stupid and call names. Mighty big of you. And what did you prove. You caught some fish, you took some pictures and you live in Alaska. Which no one disagrees is a beautiful part of this great country and has exactly jack chit to do with you. Oh, and most importantly, you proved your the biggest, most uneducated, self indulged, [bleep] mental azzhole on this site. Talk about beating a dead horse, we all knew that under your previous stage name.
To give you a tid bit of what I've done in a round about fashion. No matter what you have or ever will do will never impress me so if that's what you are pathetically trying to do you can chit can it. Unlike your dwarf azz I served my country in a very specialized field and have worked with folks that have actually accomplished things that are worth bragging about. Unlike your blow hard azz they feel no need to brag as many in those fields do. What have you done to justify you miserable existence outside of mailing in your absentee ballot? Funny how that usually goes. Those who have done chit don't run their mouth and those who haven't are like you. Their cup runneth over with bullchit. I've seen a good part of the world and fished in most of it including your precious Alaska. Dorado, Tuna, Peacock Bass, etc and didn't need a snagging hook to get it done. Big deal.
All you are is a sad little man who needs to talk chit behind the protective screen of his i Mac to make up for his short comings in life. I deal with turds like you on a daily basis and read right through your rouse. Buy all the fancy material toys you want, take pictures and post them so all your play ground buddies can howl " Hail to the Chief" in your honor. It won't fill the hole. You are a worthless and hopeless [bleep] who brings nothing of value to anything. Just look in the mirror. Why else would you be such a miserable bastard living in wonderful, beautiful Alaska if you weren't. Now stew on that for 24 hours and spin your next web of horse chit denial before you can post again. Your stumpy azz is on ignore as I have no need to retort to your illiterate postings. I've stated my opinion and I highly doubt it will change. So go curl up with your nothing life and suck your thumb, wishing you actually had something worth bragging about.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.