'smoke,

We ain't even allowed to work.(grin)

Rolling to days now,so it were a short night. Light is still flat and I finally got around to slumming the 800L II aboard my 1D3,though the victims was sparse. There was a Brown Gopher out in the distance,but I didn't approach.

Tossed my 100-400L back aboard my '3 and think I done OK on a Beeg SeaGull. Will upload a few images tomorrow,but had best rack out now,as Days is only a few winks away.

Looks like the light may improve,come morning,given the cloud cover's momentum.

Film at 11:00.

'bow,

Of course it's the same old schit. You are going to set on your [bleep] and Whine,again and again,less ever turning a lick and point fingers that your [bleep] incredible ineptitude,is somehow someone else's "fault". It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please...just continue to do so aloud,because you "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

In fairness,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and kudos to your exceedingly creative Imagination,for you to Pretend you could begin to hang. I'm enjoying your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you are,though for very different reasons. Laffin'!

Always funnier than [bleep],to grant you Whining Do Nothing [bleep] all the slack on the rope,that you think you can handle and for you to showcase all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. It's a cryin' shame,that your incredible Dumbphucktitude,prevents you from any inkling of what a clueless [bleep] you are. Funnier yet,that as THE cruelest of fates,you are forced to use your "faculties","experience","knowledge" and "results" as a bartometer of evaluation! Schit simply CAN'T get any [bleep] funnier than that! Laffin'!

Why is it that you Do Nothing Dumbphucks,are always cramming things in your mouths and azzes,as your "Trump Card"?!!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. Bless your heart.

Tanner,

Just another Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphuck,trying to use her Imagination,to Pretend she ain't.

Ask her what her vocation is...then prepare to be Imaginary Pretend Ignored.

Laffin'!

'223,

It's her Imagination,grant her all the bandwidth she deems requisite,to flaunt her Pretend.

I'm personally Groovin' on it and I reckon most appreciate a right proper Hissy Fit as well. Rest assured,that when it's all said and done,that she's gonna have said a [bleep] lot more than she did.

Reality ain't for everyone.

Laffin'!

'slave,

If you swipe her Imagination away,she'll have nothing left and the couch will be all that more lonely for her.

Laffin'!

DD,

Tough to beat a good Slouch Hat,for Style Points and of course the winged connect,knocks it outta Da' Park.

Though a Boonie,is tough to out-Boonie,when schleppin' the schit.

Mojo,

Right proper Dichotomy,that them who Bitch/Whine the most...do the least.

A picture of her,would more than explain it all and reiterate how wellfounded her insecurities are.(grin)

'glia,

Trouble is,the Dumb [bleep] doesn't savvy any of it...which is of course THE Funniest part. The Paper Hat Brigade has really been flogging The Pretendathon here as of late and thweir hearts is in it.

BEST Thread Evah!