'Cub,

Keep that Imagination of your's going and talking aloud about your Pretend. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

'pole,

It'd be intellesting if Shefire gathered the percentages of how often she talked about cock and Whined. Let alone Whined for cock.

Porcupines do that,with regularity.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Keep rockin' the Golf Cart and totin' schit with the guts in it.

Hilarious!

brinky,

It's plum [bleep] amazing,how many balls you reliably drop and how easy you make it look. Laffin'!

POC is where it's at for featherd flingin',though I've never seen one or a Spruce.

Admittedly,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and you's at the mercy of using you as a barometer of evaluation...which sure as [bleep] ain't a purty picture. Pun be intended,though someone will haveta 'splain it to you. Laffin'!

So Michigan is quite a bit better in Theory,than it is in Application and that'll only come as a "surprise" to you. Ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that of all the things you can Imagine and Pretend,"results" ain't one of 'm?!!? Fairly [bleep] poignant,ain't it?!? Laffin'. Was lookin' forward to some of that Michigan Magic,but I reckon it'll take your Imagination a goodly spell,to conjure up the requisite amount of Pretend for that. Re-laffin'!

Have never seen a River or a Steelhead(whatever that is) and it was another slow day along The Milford. Was a purty big pain, as this 3 acre parcel is off the grid and The Production Crew had to chopper in a gen set,for the lighting system. Laffin'!

Lost count...but who's into numbers anyhow?!!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I swear it seems like at times,that I'm hard on Riggin'(that'll horn Shefire up and get her another quill). The failure was loud enough,that I heard it and I initially thought it took out the reel too. Was lookin' like a $600 crash,but the Stradic were unscathed after I landed the culprit and could actuate it less a horrible side load on the spool. Woulda made great video,but I got caught flat-footed and didn't see the explosion coming. GLX's is famous for it though.

Had to swoop,circle and run...to get him tailed and the odds weren't all that good. Only 37" and small change.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0795.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0802.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0804.jpg[/img]

Really got a [bleep] kick outta your going all 280ackleyrized and Imagining a "build",because you were Pretending it'd make a difference for you. One thing is for certain about you,is when it's all said and done,there's going to be a lot more said than done. Laffin'! It's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you like and all I'd ask is that you'd keep doing so aloud...because the humor is offa the [bleep] charts!

Go big and knock it outta da Park,with a 25 Souper.

Laffin'!

'mike,

Your version of what you "know" is simply EPIC [bleep] humor! I'm curious...how many times didja' try to tell yourself today,that you ain't a clueless Do Nothing Dumbphuck?!!? Laffin'!

Giver 'er another whirl tomorrow.

Laffin'!

dube',

I'm a people person...always have been,likely always will be. Though in fairness,I ain't gonna be the one to coddle dumbphucks.

I will however,reliably lead 'em to water,if only because it cracks me the [bleep] up,when they refuse the refreshment.(grin)

southtexas,

Groovin' on your heartfelt Whine,as you roll another hour meter over,with your couchbound [bleep].

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!

Swifty,

Diggin' the Whine,the pics,the "knowledge",the "experience" and "all" of your "results". Laffin'!

Funny how you shut right the [bleep] up,in regards to "particulars"...yet cain't quite keep the Whine in check. All them years of making excuses and pointing fingers,have really "paid off" for you.

Laffin'!

Eddy,

The Do Nothing Gang found the facts a wee bit more than just a whole [bleep] bunch unsettling and have been going outta their road to sidestep same.

Though in fairness,Jeff-O [bleep] near Pretended to Imagine a "chart".

Laffin'!

Farmboy,

No need to reiterate just how deeply you's in over your head...it's not a very well kept "secret" there Sugar Titts.

Groovin' on you Do Nothing Dumbphucks' vaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Wow +P+!

WSM,

Jeezus [bleep] you are an amazingly stupid dumbphuck! The joke is on you...if only because the incredible depths of your Stupidity,preclude you an inkling as to just how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are.

You'd do well to simply shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same...if only because it's all been handed to you on a silver [bleep] platter and you are too [bleep] stupid to even know that. Laffin'!

Read the Thread and apply what I said.

BIG [bleep] HINT.

Kaleb,

Was thinkin' I'd heard good things about OEM 700/77 243Win twists/throats and mag confines nestlin' same...if only for starters?!?(grin)

Though in fairness,the only thing these dumbphucks shoot,are their mouths and Imaginations.

1-8"?!!? Holy schit...NAPA is gonna run outta hour meters,with these Do Nothing [bleep] having to cypher sumptin' as "complex" as reserve RPM.(grin)

pse',

Hardly a change. Them who do the least,will reliably bitch the most and laude the "sanctity" of their Imaginations and Pretend,as being Reality.

They're doing the best they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with.

Bless their hearts.

'tap,

You mean 1-14".(grin)

archie,

Blasphemy!

Prepare yourself to suffer being on Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laffin'!

Deuce,

I've shot the short .224" V-Max's in 7",7.7",8" and 9"...from 223AI to 22-250AI. They cain't be zooked enroute to victims. Same goes short .243 V's in 243,243AI,6mmRem,6mmRemAI and 6-284. More of the same in .257" V,ala 25-284,25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby.

All doors open,with reserve RPM,a skookum throat and mag constraints that'll nestle them kisses.

The Speed Thing is an 82 Trick Move Barrel Break-In ruse.

SLM,

I'm makin' headway.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0796.jpg[/img]