'slave,

I've not GMX'd that much,though several pards have been whistlin' that boolit. Lotsa guys scooped up the Midway "blems" and ran with 'em...though most were in 7mm.

The .224" 70GMX ain't horrid...though no A-Max.(grin)

Oddly enough,it were a mixed bag today and I shoulda tossed a coupla my AMT's in the crummy,if only for more variety.

[Linked Image]

There was also a 'tucky,Faux,'tweener and a Chunk.

[Linked Image]

Cracked 1000rds in the Samtucky and have given it a fair to middlin' workout and am still thinkin' highly of the platform.

They's sellin' like hotcakes here.(grin)

Brinky',

Feel free to implement your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,along with "all" the other things you are gonna "do". Laffin'!

You are a consumate Day Dreaming piece of Do Nothing Lying Schit.

Congratulations?!!?

Stayed G-12 today,if only to keep things "fair".

[Linked Image]

Happy Imagination,to you.

Shefire,

BWT pannin' out for you? Didn't think so. Laffin'!

Suffered fresh hours old Milford 'but,night before last and it's BBQ tonight. I know...I know,it's all Greek to you. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the most recent installment,of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep your [bleep] tethered and please continue to use your Imagination and Pretend aloud.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

I'm all ears in regards to your woman's "work" and how you are forced to cling to the Union.

Wow +P+!

When do you reckon you'll find time in your "hectic schedule",to pry your [bleep] from the couch? Use as much Imagination,as you deem requisite and I'm enjoyin' the excuses welllllllin advance.

Laffin'!

Gee',

"Artist"?!?

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!

Holy [bleep]...THAT is [bleep] funny!

southtexas,

I very much enjoy,that you Whining Do Nothing [bleep],are powerless in your refrain...for simply being Whining Do Nothing [bleep].

[bleep] hilarious,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows full well better than to dabble particulars,yet rests in the comfort of a heartfelt Whine.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

Nice to see some "hard use" rifles,get out there and get it "done".

Way to set the "pace".

Laffin'!

WSM,

Always a [bleep] treat,to be regaled with your rifle "particulars".

The '45's in the 22-250,were a NICE "touch".

Laffin'!

dube,

I hear good thangs about a Leupie CPC Dot(3/4 MOA)...for Killin'.

Cain't suffer a dot on a straight FCH though.

'Groove,

I'm with ya',in that it's funnier than [bleep] to be "bragging" up buying frozen Shrimp.

[bleep] Texans and their incredibly lowwwwwww "standards".

Laffin'!

Colder than a Witches Titt today.

[Linked Image]

You've a MEAN sense of humor...coddlin' clueless [bleep] Texans in sucha manner and are apt to get nabbed for Entrapment.(grin)