I've noticed some can get pizzed when ya shoot "their" bottles.

Years ago while zeroing some rifles at my bud's farm, one of the group had set several 2L soda bottles filled with water, at the base of the target frame.

I didn't require much range time with the 25-06 I'd fetched along, so was laying there in the grass while bottle boy was fussin' with his new custom 264 Win. varminter.

Took him so long to get that sumbitch on paper and anything close to zeroed, that I finally started poppin' his bottles. He'd fire a few shots, piss'n moan while looking through the spotter and go to futzin' with the scope again. I'd chamber another round and explode another bottle from the bipod.

Think he had one bottle left, when he finally went nutzo on me?

Told him it'd be dark by the time he got that POS anywheres close to being able to hit a bottle @ 100 yards and hated to have seen him waste the effort in fetchin' them down there.

The buddy whose range we were on, shot the last bottle with his 6mm Rem and said it was time to pack up and head for the house. ;O)

Bottle boy had that 264 built so's he could show us how to kill woodchucks. Never did see it in the field, sometime later found it on consignment at our favorite gun shop.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.