Rogue,

Nice to hear the stage is set and the ball is rolling.

I keep thinking about slapping Waterfowl around,as I was once a CERTIFIED Duck Nut,but our [bleep] birds are sucking on forage that makes 'em taste like absolute dog schit,so I pass. I reckon once you are spoiled enough to be gunning 'em on your own place,when they are dabblin' on the good stuff...that it's hard to forget. Ducks is akin to Bear,in that it can either be the best or the worst tablefare and all hinges on their diet.

I'm getting pretty Bucked Up myself.

'gwe,

I never could understand why stuff a guy kills,always taste better than what someone else killed?!?

One of Life's mysteries.(grin)

'SBC,

Happiness is a buncha Team Cabela's Fly Swatters,castin' purty and Ooooo-ing and Ahhhhhh-ing eachother,as they spin their clueless [bleep] wheels. Always try to make it a point to get right in the [bleep] middle and break their spirits,get 'em Whining and start bushelin' Chromed Carnage. Texans are the [bleep] best,because they've always got the best [bleep] Whine.

I do make it a point every year,to make sure they've got more than a few good Stories to schlep back home behind locked gates and barbed-wire fences.

Poor dumb [bleep] is happy,to knock somethin' in the head,that a [bleep] Cat wouldn't eat. Tough to top the hilarity of Texans and their incredibly [bleep] low standards,as they set out to do their best. FUNNY schit!

BEST Thread Evah!

NotSoSwift,

Please don't let the Cat get your tongue,or the couch get your [bleep]...because you is really doing "well". Laffin'!

Mebbe take a picture of your Comic Book Collection,as I'm sure it's "awesome".

[bleep] Wow +P+!

(Addendum: for Temmi)

If you want to be second fiddle to a 243,go to a long action,add weight,length,recoil,increased drop and drift to the equation,while adding expense...the 25-06 is a nice choice.

As per always,it's ALL about boolits,though I realize Texans fret castin' purty,far more than they do actual results.

Bless your heart.