Originally Posted by Boxer

'gwe,

Best part is,them who Imagine to Pretend to not listen...are them who pay the most attention.(grin)

Rather intellestin' Dichotomy.

The 68's [bleep] profile,is best in trite COAL constraints,so it do nice things in a Krunchenticker's nether regions. Had 'em out to the 1200yd line today(55MOA ele in FF fodder,from it's 250 zero),playin' in the wind. Shot some fullhouse 75'Max as well and was thinkin' their 24MOA advantage in trajectory from the same 250yd zero and 7 MOA less drift at 1200,weren't hurtin' the equation.(grin)

You may talk me into a fast twist .224" yet.

Obliged.

I am guessing, because Hornady did not consult me before manufacture ( the fuggers...) that the trite COAL constraints on the 68 bthp.is for the occasional use they will see in an AR type platform,cause they do run good through the spray-n-pray guns.
The less drift and significantly less drop of the 75s at 1200 sounds great, and makes a point. But I am new at all this shooting/hunting stuff, and can hit a PD at 500 yds, but know my own limitations, and couldn't hit a Walmart at 1200, unless it was one of their 'superstores' with groceries.
Plus, I have taken to using dotz instead of turrets ( don't start.....)
I will work my way up, meanwhile I'll report back periodically on the fast twist barrel, hoping the idea has merit wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe