'holton,

It's a [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] Stupid to be aware of just how [bleep] incredibly stupid you are. Yet another right proper Dichotomy.

Oddly enough,you never cited the mount(s) which met your exceedingly low standards,nor didja corroborate that which constitutes and "old,old pic". Though even [bleep] funnier yet,even someone as [bleep] stupid as you...knew better than to hang a pic of themself and flaunt their crossed-eyes and drooling yap as a "Trump Card". Laffin'!

Where do you incredibly [bleep] stupid dumb [bleep] come from?!!?

Wow +P+.

Farmboy,

Cheer up...if you shut the [bleep] up,took notes and applied same,you may in 150yrs or so have your first [bleep] clue. Ain't it poignant,that you's always the weakest link?!!?

Laffin'!

'Hntr,

I'm prolly more than a whole [bleep] bit comfy in my Karma Quotient.(grin)

Sammo,

Though I'm of course jaded,having been 'round more than a leetle Taxidermy...Euro's ain't too difficult to suffer.

I need to get me some Booners Bronzed,if only for giggles.

Tanner,

I prolly need to whistle some 208's outta my 30-8mmRemMag too,if only to see if they'll stick.

Though the LFB do appeal too.

Gee,

It'd be good,to get 24hrs outta a Safe Queen's bore. Zero will be gone lonngggggg before that,with windage adjustables and few things scar as nicely as living wood. I really enjoyed the Bronze Brush/JB Tutorial,that is some seriously funny schit! thanks.

This woulda been a killer R&R to ruin a coupla rifles on,in the first coupla days...other than the weather is gonna be exceptional. One thing about Life on The Milford,is even when it's purty out,things you cain't see is putting the [bleep] to living wood and metal that ain't silver.

It's a Mind [bleep] for many and I've seen me more than a whole [bleep] buncha heads shook,in disbelief. In fairness however,I never have seen anyone on their second Safari,not totin' a silver bore,a dead handle,turrets,LRF and a boolit thunk...amongst a plethora of other constants. Be curious to know how many folks I've lead to water.

'Course,I'm afforded the luxury of getting to see and hear it ALL...and I'm rather at ease in airing things out.

Hint.

'Cub,

Keep on with your "hard charging" ways and putting new spins on your Imagination and it's Pretend.

I enjoy your pics,[bleep] nearly as much as your [bleep] excuses. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

sawbuck,

In fairness...I ain't much fun to play cards with either.

Just sayin'.(grin)

'slave,

You ascared poor Shefire,WSM,[bleep],Brinky and multiple other Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Window Lickers away.

You's gotsta work on being more subtle.

Laffin'!