Oh Larry I am so sorry I did not realize you needed me to post every day like you do. I was busy with real life here. Daughter is getting married this weekend and that Trumps anything you might say or think in my book. As for pictures you will have to get by with out. I do not own a camera except the one on my phone. Had one years ago and never liked lugging it around. Gave it to my Baby Sis when she took a photography course in collage. I snap a few candid's with the Iphone from time to time but that is about it.

I did have a good laugh about the co signer to pay for your boots. Course truth be known you probably could not keep up with paying for my wife's boot fetish! Well I am sure you could but it would cut into YOUR toys for sure. I treat my wife a little better than telling people on the net about the Big Momma that runs 400+ pounds.

You have fun in your frozen wonderland.

BTW I really miss the tree cutting pics. Not allowed to take the film crew anymore. You mentioned Salt Mine is that the latest and greatest job these days?