Swifty,

Right proper dichotomy,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,can see the hilarity of your Perpetual Pretentitude. Funnier than [bleep],that your GoogleFu is far more "rewarding" to you,than your RealityFu. Bless your heart and your "hard charging" ways,as you scour the internet for the "satisfaction" of pics someone else took,as salve for your Reality.

Laffin'!

Gee,

It'll admittedly be tough for you to trump the humor,of your using Rogue's pard's Bear peecture as your own. No need to reiterate how the Texas version of everything,is absolutely [bleep] hilarious...it easily goes without sayin'. Just sayin'.

I'll feign my "surprise",that the Rat skull measurements is a touch too unsettling to reveal,even for someone with your incredibly low "standards".

Laffin'!

WSM,

Full moon there in La-La Land,or just more of your raging Estrogen Levels? Laffin'!

I find it curious that you feel compelled to reiterate ad nauseam,that you are a Do Nothing Dumbphuck of repute and a consumate Whiner? I get it,I get it. Your "Life" sucks,your job sucks,your location sucks,your State sucks,you've zero drive or initiative and Pretending is as close as you'll ever come. Sweetie...there ain't none of that which ain't crystal [bleep] clear,so you needn't bring it up again(but here's to the hilarity of your being unable to refrain same!).

Again,noone can make more fun of you than you can,by your simply doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. The sole shame is the constant,that you are devoid the grey matter to process such gross disparities. Hell...mebbe it's a Primal defense mechanism,that THE dumbest of the dumbphucks,think they've got it going on. It'd explain much of The Paper Hat Brigades "exploits" and "satisfactions" with such "results". Laffin'!

There was no need for you state what an incredibly [bleep] slow "learner" you are,by attempting to correlate your "knowledge" and "experience" via round count. Now THAT was funny! Laffin'! It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you please. Much looking forward to your next whine.

Admittedly,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

'flave,

My bad. I missed your [bleep] query on the [bleep] camera thingamajig. Mine was very inexpensive,because raghorn mailed it to me gratis.(grin) Pains me to be beholdin',but every decade or so,I take one for the Team.

Cain't know the best route to source similar,as I've never explored the avenue,but my version is a Nikon product and I've seen it do nice things. I tend to drive it aboard a Giotto's tripod,wearing a Manfrotto ballhead and feed it RC2 plates.

[Linked Image]

Be curious to hear thunks from the gallery,if there is a better way to fly...because the lash-up can be handy in certain situations. Had it stuffed inside a Barney Wolverine last night,along with the above tripod,1D3,G-12,videocamera,a passle of RC2 plates and an Ingram or two...hoping that Sister and The Dude both was gonna punch tags. Ran outta light the night prior on a BEAST and let him slip away feeding,rather than push or wind him. Last night were uneventful,which can happen(strangely enough).

Pards at work is sourcin' similar mounting systems and if someone procures the better Mouse Trap...I'll spill my guts.

brinky,

You could call The Guinness Book and EASILY secure a spot in THE Dumbest Of The Dumbphucks category and boast the accolade in accordance to your "abilities". Laffin'!

Funniest schit I've read in a long time. Thanks!

Sad to report,that as of yesterday mornin'....I still cain't catch me a [bleep] Trout shorter than 2-feets long. Would appreciate any/all of your Guinness Tips,that enable you to reliably ring the bell in such "impressive" fashion. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

P.S....you'll wanna keep in mind,that I'm on Imagined Pretend Secret Ignore,so mebbe PM someone to include this reply in their's,so you can preclude nibblin' more Crow. Re-laffin'!

I get a [bleep] kick outta how "real" your Pretend is to you!

Tanner,

I enjoy that all the Shrinks,are Turd Polishing Do Nothing Dumbphucks,perpetually Whining about how they suck and how it's someone else's fault.

EPIC [bleep] humor +P+!

Eddy,

If you swipe brinky's Imagination,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Laffin'!

DD,

I hear through the grapevine,that I'm yet intellested in all things .243" and .257". Actually toted the LFB last evening,hoping to slip a 105 Hornie HPBT in a wayward Cheerio...if one whirled after the kids had their way.

Should go toss some Berger 105 Hybrid's in the tumbler,if only to allow opportunity to [bleep] Berger terminal "affects" with a clean slate.(grin)

As 22LR's go,I'm thinking I'm gonna grab me a Marvel Unit 1 top for my Kimber PRO TLE II,so The Dude can rock the Crimson Trace and a red dot,for giggles. Fullhouse 230 Ball is a bit much for his mitts,in this stage of the game and as these Do Nothing Dumbphucks in The Paper Hat Brigade can attest(obliviously),there ain't been anyone who got good,by Pretending to shoot. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Gots me a project going on my Annie 54,as I've always wanted a repeater and am torn on how to get there. Thinking hard about poking the 2nd extractor in this one,extending the receiver grooves and tossing a 1913 rail aboard,so as to field a T-Series 16X FCH,as a Play Toy. Might just procure one already converted to repeater(CZ mags) and dump it in the GAP Camo Annie T-hole Sillywet with the 3-way and cut to the chase. Will sloppify headspace too,so as to be able to feed it a wider spectrum of fodder,if only for R&D Giggles.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Had a pard swing by yesterday and before it was over,I tossed him a kluge 700 based 7 Whizzum(initial .473" donor,Sako extractor conversion,punched OEM spout,Dremel rails/ramp and OEM box/follower). 162A-Max at 3030fps would touch and beings he was turretless,I tossed him the cure. Long way of sayin',I peeled the scope offa my blue Annie Sillywet based 10/22 and poked a 'nother aboard,yesterday early evening. Flung 3-pokes into a ragged hole at the 70yd line(6x42) and now he's 10/22 shoppin'.(grin) I've seen me influence innocent bystanders on "accident".

Wonder if I can Kentucky Windage?!? I'm prolly more than a leetle comfy in the "odds".(grin)

[Linked Image]

I don't shoot much 17 Itty-Bitty,as I don't have one,though pards do. Were I to go .177" Rimfire it's gonna be on a longer receiver and dat means Hummer in my book,as a minimum. For me,22LR platforms is about volume and logistics and the 22LR has no equal in that arena. When talkin' 17's,I want speed and the Hummer is a sinister sonofabitch,given it's exceedingly mild mannerisms. The new Winny 17 do intrigue,but I'd be the last to fawn a chambering,until it was surrounded by a Skookum platform. Now a S/S Annie 54 repeater,wearin' the aforementioned McMillan T-hole Sillywet in the new 17 Winny Hot Rod LR...would certainly get my attention.

Reckon it's time to Cast & Blast. Big Momma(she's about 400#) is off to work,the kids to school and my "schedule" ain't lookin' so bad.(grin)

BEST Thread ever!