Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by EddyBo
4 clicks on the scope would have put all mine in the 10 ring, but I was just working the load, not the scope. smile

Well just what the hey do you think, I was doing bud ! Chit man all I did was load for it. Hadnt shot the damn thing in a year. Wife had decided this rifle was hers. She started complaining about accuracy, I took the last 15 rounds out and shot the damn thing. Wow 200 yard zero. No Adjustments. Wow.
Don't accuse of stealing targets, unless you can put em all in the 10.

Poobah,
No offense intended, the deuce is just plain snookums.

I got a 300 yard .3 in the mothball and a couple 200 yards .3s in the mothball, but it is rare that I would shoot at the center of a target in a match or have exact POA/POI intersection. The only reason I kept any of them was because I won small group for the round with them, just caught a lucky condition. I usually shoot at 6 or 12 O'clock of the bull to give myself a more precise aiming point. Bisecting a circle is not all that great an aiming point. If your bullet wipes out your aiming point that is not a real good thing either. Just the way I was taught to shoot BR, never helped me much but the guy that taught me did pretty well at it.

BTW mine was a new build with the scope just mounted and one shot fired with just a dial to the bullet hole. Try posting up some long range groups.
200 is not much fun
[Linked Image]
300 is a little better
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

800 is a lot more fun.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1100 is a hoot too

[Linked Image]

damnit I don't think a one of those was in the bullseye smile