Good morning Glen!!!

yeah, that would be giving him WAAAAAYYYYY to much credit!!

I mean, when a guy spends as much time as he does, jerking off, kissing his own ass, and filling his bottomless ego up with " ain't I wonderful!!!" BS, what ya got is the biggest septic tank known to man.. all in some guy 3 feet 22 inches high. How mind boggling is that? All wrapped around an IQ of 2 1/2?

Speaking of Jerry Lewis Telethons, isn't it funny that Jerry Lewis was doing charity work like that to make life better for retards like him? Ironic ain't it?

I'm going to consult with my son, and let him know that Schmuck and some guy over in Lewiston didn't approve of what he wanted to do on his birthday with his folks, nor his choice of where he wanted to eat at.....I am sure he will be highly concerned....at least once he stops laughing.....

Schmuck and His VP didn't criticize going to pay respects to the decease veterans at the local National Cemetery over in Central Point... must have not got around to it... tough to work when Schmuck has ADD.... ( Always a Dumbasss Disorder).. along with having an attention span of a nat's asss.. but what the hey, as the legendary Forrest Gump said after meeting Schmuck... "Stupid is as Stupid does..."

Did finally figure 0ut why Slavely loves Schtick so much... seems he likes to spend a lot of time in pursuit of Turkeys, so that would explain his fascination with Schmuck...

Well have a Great Day down there in Texas, and remember no matter how hot it may get down Houston way, it can never get as 'hot' as Schmuck thinks he is....and for Cub, no matter how 'cool' it gets in Canada, it never is as "cool" as Slavely thinks he and Schmuck are...

We " Do Nothing Gang" guys are so lucky to be able to sit on the couch and let Schmuck "do it all for us", and then donate his one post a day limit, telling us all about it.. complete with pictures, he claims to have taken in the last 24 hours, even tho we've seen half of them, 10 times before.....along with me being amazed where he can take pics of forest and then tundra, all in the last 24 hours... must be Superman, just flying all over the great white north...

As Cub Says, he truly is AWESUM, and we are so lucky to have his attentions trying so hard to impress us daily.... I know like ME you stand in Total AWE!!!! Whatta Guy!!!