Glad to see you're still HERE. Talk about never prying your [bleep] from the computer. Dangle a pic huh? Some of us know better than to puke our whole lives onto the internet especially in this day and age. Obviously you don't. With what you have put out on this site alone it is a [bleep] miracle that you haven't been taken for several grand by identity theft. Not to mention what big brother can gather on you.
Let's see; Larry Manecky (close enough) 35-40 YOA lives in Craig Alaska from Coos Bay Oregon. Has a couple three chillins, married and dog named "Hutch" (or had) and likes to piss away a ton of money on sporting goods. "Hutch" will make a great password as everyone uses a pets name for one. Do we have a picture for Larry for a fake ID if need be? Why yes we do. It's all over this website. All we need to do now is press out a dozen fake master cards with a mailing/billing address in Oregon somewhere because Larry likes good chit but wants to pay the CONUS price and not the Alaska price. Believable enough being that you might have family there still. Set up that fake address and go shopping. Two weeks later we have 50+K in goodies loaded up and on the market for sale while Larry gets the bill and credit score. Seem far fetched and paranoid. Not really, you might want to think it over. How bout all those pics and life story now Larry, seem like a great idea? IDIOT! I'll keep my info to me thankyou very much.

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/26/13.