'flave,

I'm a leetle bit good on Movers and prolly should upload some more videos.

I brake for Ponies.(grin)

Here's an Ode to my kinda humor.

BEST Coach EVER

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

I LOVES Horses...just happen to use 'em differently than most and that as a boolit backstop. Personally,I'm not much into Fishing,but do have a soft spot for Catching and them differences is stark. Hint.

Call Swayback Nags whatever you please and don't forget to include pavement,bridges and the like in them "hard charging" pursuit pics. Oblivious humor never ain't not the best. "Insult"?!!? It ain't like I MADE you hang them pics. Laffin'! Give a whopping 250 clam G-12 a whirl and see if it straightens backs and removes infrastructure. Re-laffin'!

That fancy steel talk and boolit numbers is Greek to me,I just chop schit and shoot...and it all seems to work better than good for me.

As an aside...this is better than GOOD.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Eddy,

Whisperin' gets old quick and the Novelty quickly wears off. SMK's suck azz well above the speed of sound and certainly don't get better below it.

[Linked Image]

If forced to Whisper,I'd do it in .284" with a 162...though I'm a fan of roarin' insteada'.(grin)

Sammo,

With Bill's checkbook,it'd be a Steam Donkey powered catapult and would be fed nothin' but High Grade Old Growth,stained with Hippy Tears.

You KNOW it'd simply [bleep] rock!

'tap,

Clubs do come in handy.(grin)

[Linked Image]

'oak,

Admittedly...the lawn is fair sized.

[Linked Image]

Ain't no fun to water either.

Shefire,

It's crackin' me the [bleep] up,that you's already working on the list of excuses for your [bleep] pathetic "Adventure".

Here's to the humor of you...simply doing the "best" you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with. Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

dooshmike,

"Turkey Camp"?!!? No [bleep] schit?!!! I'm [bleep] crying I'm laughing so [bleep] hard! WOW!

Please wax eloquent on The Secret Squirrel "particulars" of the "Hard Charging" pursuits,involved in going to "Turkey Camp".

Is it as good as Spider Man catching a Tan Turkey with his bare hands?

[Linked Image]

Or akin to Catlike Reflexes?

[Linked Image]

You'll haveta pardon my being able to step on the porch and trumping "Turkey Camp"...while barefoot in my banana hammock.

As an aside,any luck today in convincing yourself that you ain't a consumate Do Nothing [bleep]?!? Mebbe tomorrow.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Keep rockin' all the pics of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Your Nothingness is both fascinating and [bleep] HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.