'Cub,

As per always,I'm groovin' on the pics you almost took. Tough call for me,as I cain't know which is funnier...your having to pinch pictures from others or resort to cartoons?!!? Laffin'!

How'd the BWT treat you? I know,I know...you ain't turned a goodamned lick and your [bleep] has been firmly tethered to the couch,but at least you have your Imagination to rely upon. Laffin'!

Appreciate your fascinating and candid expose,on the "satisfactions" of all the things you almost did,with all the weares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Your "best" is always a [bleep] riot! Bless your heart.

Gee',

As per always,I love the excuses.

Please keep flingin' your version of the Outdoors,along with them killer pics of same and don't forget the fences,feeders,gates,ear tags,Golf Carts and other "essentials".

Laffin'!

Slow day yesterday,light doing me no real favors and my laptop is running on fumes. Need my IMAC to see WTF.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Shefire,

Who doesn't enjoy the oblivious humor of you rolling up your sleeves,stealing pics and attempting a "witty" caption of same,as a Trump Card?!!?

You sad sack sorry piece of Do Nothing Schit,you's a [bleep] riot! Keep doing your "best"(pleaase).

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Should you find a great 'Cart Dealer,pass along the hook up.(grin)

Until then,I'll keep wearing boots out and makin' due.

WyoWhimper,

Damn few could out slither you,if only because you are a snake of repute. Last I saw you were broke yet again and tripping long focal length,to get over the hump. Hope it all works out.

I musta missed it,what ruse is you using as a vocation now? Do tell. Laffin'!

Best Thread EVAH!