'bow,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please. Ain't it rather fitting,that of all the things you can Imagine/Pretend...results ain't one of 'em?!? Laffin'!

As an aside,it were an exceptionally good call to skirt all things the rifle and stick with your longsuit of Whining like the Do Nothing [bleep] you are. Laffin'! Really nice touch to proffer the delusion aloud,about wishing for close contact. I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooooo [bleep] hard!

Bless your heart.

Techsan,

In which Grade do they teach you Texans to Whine,or is it simply an innate trait? Laffin'!

What have you almost done lately and what excuse(s) do you figure to use this time,so as to "smooth it over". One thing is for sure about Texans and that's when it's all said and done,there's gonna be a [bleep] of a lot more said,than done.

Congratulations?!?

Shefire,

I'll feign my surprise,that you burst outta yet another closet. I reckon I'm plum flattered that your hard drive has more pics of me Outdoors,than it do you. Laffin'! There's no slighting your taste in men,nor the incredibly long list of well founded insecurities you suffer.

I know,I know...you [bleep] nearly and [bleep] almost,pried your [bleep] from the couch...once. Laffin'!

Why do I suspect that I prolly had toted someone's tree length Critter for 'em,so as to save 'em the hassle and speed up The Show? Might could be,'cuz that's how I roll. Laffin'!

It do come in handy,though I am saving for pointy-boots and a Golf Cart. Laffin'! In fairness,I really shoulda clicked my heels,if only because I can. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that you need assistance to get your [bleep] up from the couch?!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,I'm much looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Your ability to take Do Nothing Dumbfhucktitude to new places,is most impressive.

Lemme know,when you get another hard drive and some new memory and I'll hook you up with first hand pixels,so you can continue to live vicariously. Puns be intended.

You squat to pee,Whining Do Nothing [bleep] are some real "hard chargers" and an absolute [bleep] [bleep] riot! Here's to your best,reliably taking hilarity to new [bleep] levels.

Ma' Nature asked me yesterday,to pass her sentiments to you,which were of course along them very lines.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

It's [bleep] fascinating,that Stupidity ain't an Act for you. Laffin'!

Slow day along The Milford yesterday and by and large,the light were wanting.

Goats was frisky in the morn'.

[Linked Image]

The Pigeons groovin' on popcorn.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Got charged by a female Goat,later in the day.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img560/6060/bgdd.jpg[/img]

PLEASE knock it outta Da' Park and cite what you almost did.

Laffin'!

'22,

The Milford do afford some sights and it seems to me,that I get to see more than a few of 'em.

Why is it The Do Nothing Gang and it's legion of Whining [bleep]...just cain't seem to hang pics of their own?!? Though in fairness,they IS adept at hangin' plagiarized pixels and swiped cartoons? It's a right proper Dichotomy +P+. Laffin'!

BEST Thread Evah!

'slave,

Don't go slightin' fences and gates...if only because it's all that some folks got.

Laffin'!

SLM,

Shefire never could do anything for herself,except Whine and point fingers as to how Life ain't "fair". Only fair to grant her opportunity to pinch pixels and live vicariously and grant her opportunity to repeat 1000's of times that she don't care. Laffin'!

The poor dumb [bleep],is simply doin' the best that she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with in the firsthand. Her salvation is her incredibly low [bleep] "standards" and the good "fortune",to be able to save enough in a year's time,to "dine" at Applebee's nearly twice a year. Laffin'!

That's why it'd be mean to swipe away her Imagination or her Pretend...as she'd simply have nothing left.

She's doing "great"!(grin)

hrh2k,

For a new guy,you sure is a funny [bleep]. A double Tikka Recommendation,takes hilarity to new levels.

You go girl!

'pole,

Mebbe and just mebbe...one of these Do Nothing [bleep] will pry their [bleep] from the couch and do sumptin' in the firsthand.

Nawwwwwwwwww...just kiddin',THAT ain't ever gonna happen.

Bless their hearts.

As an aside...'squeeze must really be doin' great at the Karate Tournament or WSM woulda been hangin' pics of "all" the things her Imagination Pretends she "does".

Looking forward to the excuses.

Laffin'!