This schit always cracks me the [bleep] up and this is yet another collection of clueless dumbphucks talking out their azz,about the things they "know" nothing about. VERY impressive,to say the least and I've never impressed easily. EPIC [bleep] hilarity,yet again and I appreciate the oblivious humor(if only because it's THE best!).

The 25-06 simply cannot/will not hang,despite it's increase in case capacity and the mandated transitional L/A shift,which by default affords more COAL latitude. That due simply to the fact,that boolits matter far more than headstamps.

Gotta kick out the 257Bee Thread below,with the espoused giddy notion of the 87gr Hornie being "something",when launched in same. I reckon my "trouble" is,I've shot more .257" than anyone I know,seen or heard of and in more than a smattering of cases and relative capacities(understatement).

Can see this Thread getting even more funnier than [bleep]! I mean funnier than [bleep] +P+.

Now if only for conversation and to hopefully entice a coupla(or more) clueless brazen dumbphucks to further showcase their stupidity,I'll offer a modest extrapolation...as per a 2.8" COAL 243AI wearing a 22" spout and the aforementioned 257Bee/87/26" and grant the moot courtesy associated with 700 L/A COAL,if only to sweeten the pot for the Windowlickers.

Anywhoo...the S/A 6mm will grant 3175fps with a 105,the 257Bee 3825fps with the 87gr AKA a 650fps "head start". Sounds "great",though in actuality it is in fact far less filling. From a 250yd zero for each,in like atmospheres/sight height.

At 375-ish yds,the 650fps "headstart" is caught,never to be seen or heard from again. Every yard downrange further,the lowly S/A 6mm gains speed in direct comparison. At 1K it has a better than 525fps retained impact velocity advantage. "Energy"(one of the most moot of designators,but one which Windowlickers relish) becomes equal at the 180-ish yd line and every yard after that,the S/A 6mm gains advantage,reaching 1K with 617ft lbs,as compared to 234# for the Ping Pong Ball. Curiously enough,the "lowly" 6mm has the drift advantage from within the 50yd line and every yard beyond that,it gains a greater advantage. It's nearly halfa foot less at 400yds,15-inches at 600,34-inches at 800 and 65-inches at 1K. The best part is,it all flys over pointy heads! 6mm drift at 1K is but 67",600 is 21" and 400 is but 8.8".

I'm ALL [bleep] ears how a .257" 110AccuBomb with a sub .420BC 25-06 launch,is gonna "knockout" that which it cain't even begin to [bleep] touch?!!? To any/all...please feel free to use the amount of Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to feign a first [bleep] clue. I'm at ease in the sanctity of the SAAMI 243Win,bitchslapping the L/A .257" contender's ability,to begin to hang.

Now don't be shy.

Laffin'!

(Addendum for poor/dumb 'kid)

Now ain't the .257" 80TTSX,the one on the far left here?!!? I believe I have heard of it too.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

(Re-addendum for Whining 'hookem):

I reckon it plum [bleep] impressive,that you cain't spell "too". As an aside,ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that no matter whatcha shoot and where...you are still gonna suck?!!? Laffin'!

Now as to the POS TC,were you bitchin' or braggin'?

THANKS for the clarification and good luck on finding a State you can "catch" a Deer in.

[bleep] Wow +P+.

(Re-re-addendum..for poor/dumb 'blast)

I'll feign my "surprise",that you skirt ALL things germane,yet feel compelled to extoll your Vagina Monolgue,in regards to your sheer and utter cluelessness.

Congratulations?!!?

What next? Do you feel compelled even "more",to delve further into your incredible Dumbphucktitude and cite even "more" things you've never done,with even "more" wares beyond your means and from even "more" places you've never been?!?

Please find me "wrong",you amazingly clueless dumbphuck of repute.

Bless your heart.

(Re-re-re-Spanish Addendum,for a Texan)

'ass,

I PLAINLY stated the 243AI to 257BEE extrapolation,while goin' the extry mile to stipulate the SAAMI 243 in the 25-06 correlation. Kudos on being an even DUMBERphuck than anyone thought?!!?

To "most",50yds ain't "far"...though I welcome your version of "distance" and "performance". Laffin'!

Feel free to denote the "cost differences" betwixt the 243 and the 25-06,as per your esteemed "experience" in the "purchase" of such matters. Laffin'! As an aside,feel free to interject your "copious" recountings,of "all" the things you've Imagined to have "done". Laffin'!" DO add pics,to drive them "points" home. Laffin'!

Here's to you being all hat and nooooooo ranch.

Wow +P++.

'kid,

You amazingly stupid dumphuck. Keep licking your fingers and placing them in light-sockets.

No wonder you are gay. ([bleep])