'gwe,

As Coffee Grinders get better and better,I find myself using Casters less and less. I growed up thumbing spools and Feeshin' Bass Tournies,so being ninja with a Caster is sumptin' I take for granted.

A killer 'Grinder will always be able to outpitch a killer Caster,when it comes to svelte Presentations in tight confines. Slippin' Shadows and amassing a high body count victim tally,is a pursuit expressly engineered to showcase the inherent attributes of a longer rod and a 'Grinder stuffed with braid.

Need to finger out a way to mount my GoPro,if only to capture more posterity. May convert a Filson Tin Packer hat,as a dedicated GoPro platform...as I can see where it'd really get he [bleep] Whiners whining.(grin)

BEST Thread Evah!

I'm often in 30#/2500 Mode. The larger Grinders cast farther,due their larger diameter spools,but I tend to scale down as opposed to rounding up. Sister on the other hand,is a 5000 Fanatic and I think much of it due to increased drag and extry leverage,because of it's the longer handle. She also routinely defaults to the Loomis STFR 1363 S,which is 11'4" of azz kicking carnage.

This frame from yesterday,cracked me up.

[Linked Image]

You boys are bad influences. At the beginning of this Thread the only rifle I had was a Mouser '06,drove a Fly Rod,never gave a thunk to buying a boat and was beyond content with Polaroid pics.

What next?!?(grin)