dooshmike,

Is your sig line,the Choo-Choo that takes you to Turkey Camp?!!? Laffin'!

Kaleb's swayback nags weren't dead,though close and admittedly,there weren't any [bleep] good to come outta that ruse...but it WERE(is) funnier than [bleep].

Only fair to grant them who do the least,opportunity to Whine as per their whim and it ain't like you could do any [bleep] thing else anyhow.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot.

Laffin'!

archie,

Mebbe when I get home,I'll do an extrapolation reference pic with a couple/few blades and pinpoint my cutlery preferences a touch more.

I'm such a Svelte Slut.

Gee',

Still LOVE your "Taxidermy".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

It sure would take ALL the fun outta things,if you had even a 1% inkling as to what an incredibly inept Do Nothing [bleep] you are.

Luckily...Reality ain't for everyone,as you so eloquently quantify and I'd be surprised to learn that anyone here,would slight just how [bleep] badly you need your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

I'll feign my "surprise",that yet another BWT didn't pan out for you. Mebbe next week?!!?

Laffin'!

'slave,

Watch out or she'll Cock Talk you,then Imagine to Pretend to putcha' on Ignore.

Laffin'!

'gwe,

My trouble is that I shoot "too much" and am by default afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Now it is plausible,that there are them who'd opine that such constants would take "all the fun" outta things...though in fairness,I'd interject that it ADDS all the [bleep] fun.(grin)

Side by each comparisons,is routinely enlightening and then some. Them constants become more crystalline,when dozens and dozens of platforms more than substantiate a gut hunch.(grin)

Hint.

Eddy,

The Do Nothing Gang can only do the best they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with and we's simply fortunate...that the stupid [bleep] are dumb enough to do so aloud.

Win/Win.(grin)

brinky,

I enjoy your excuses,apparently as [bleep] much as you enjoy concocting them. Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!? Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that there is suddenly a series of fresh excuses,that preclude you sharing via pictorial your "hard charging" BWT pursuits. You really know how to slap a Trump Card,with your lofty recounting of feesh that was [bleep] nearly a WHOLE [bleep] foot long. Laffin'!

Hilarious to me,that you think anyone could pizz you off,more than you do yourself! Dumbphuck,you are the [bleep] idiot saying the stupid schit and flaunting your incredible ineptitude,at every [bleep] opportunity. Noone could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit than you can,by your simply doing your "best" to contend same! It's [bleep] hilarious that them dots is just now getting connected,behind your crossed-eyes. Laffin'!

Hilariouser yet,that your Vagina Monolgue's crescendo catapults into a cacophony of things you oh sooooooooooo nearly did,with wares you oh sooooooooo nearly had and from all the places you've oh soooooooooo nearly been. Nice touch to attempt to muse Photo Equipment particulars and Rifle Particulars...that schit was [bleep] hilarious!

Feel free to cite the equipment that's "fair" for me to use,so you've a [bleep] "chance". As an aside,also denote the words I used that were "too big" or "too [bleep] fancy". Laffin'! Use your Imagination and Pretend your camera "particulars",along with your rifle "particulars" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in particular,in your own [bleep] Stupidity. Re-Laffin'!

You whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks are sensational in your stupidity and there is zero [bleep] wonder why you have to default to Imagination and Pretend.

[bleep] Wow +P+!

'buck,

Jeezus [bleep] Christ...now Shefire will be setting her [bleep] alarm.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for archie')

I've a coupla blades and cain't always recollect every detail,but I think I've a brace of the Bench's you cite. One in pre-production guise,the other in their final version.

2nd row from front,right hand side of frame in opposed configuration.

[Linked Image]

Pre-production,extrapolations.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sort of a dick move this early in the morning ain't it,to get poor dumb brinky [bleep] whining about knives?!!? I like how you roll. Laffin'!

I'm but a cuppa coffee,breakfast and a bag drag from The Freedom Bird...then it's a shopping spree and focusing on rollin' from nights to days,for Flingtitude.

Hopin' to cross paths with a herd of fish here on The Milford,during this 2wk vacation,that are [bleep] near a WHOLE foot long.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Them herds of 2-3 footers is dangerous,as them bastards will getcha'!

[Linked Image]

I'm [bleep] cryin',I'm laughing so hard.

Where do these amazingly [bleep] stupid dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow.