WSM,

I reckon you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],gotta tell themselves SOMETHING?!? Congratulations?

Personally,I never was one to wonder about things,because I always could simply procure and shake 'em out for myself. Have long knowed my requirements,to greatly surpass someone who "does" as "much" as you and I've never fretted my objective barometers of evaluation. What the [bleep] can a Whining Do Nothing [bleep] such as yourself,relate in the firsthand about goods and how they rate in extrapolation?!? Which is the very reason(s),why you are forced to Imagine and Pretend. Bless your heart.

I'm the last person in the World who needs or wants to brag,though I am rather at ease in the discussion of what do what and more importantly why. Fact is,I'm a sandbagging SOB,because it cracks me up and it gets even [bleep] funnier,that you are devoid any [bleep] inkling to fathom a first clue.

Hilarious schit,that your perpetual Whine is a "ploy". THAT is [bleep] funny!!

You broke dick turd polishers,always gotta [bleep] Whine about something and I've no wish to slight you that...if only because it's all you've got. Right proper Dichotomy,that you's too [bleep] stupid to take notes and apply same and your oblivious Dumbfhucktitude reliably takes humor to new levels.

What do you do for a living again?!? Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!