'Cub,

In fairness,I'm quite a bit better than that and it's hilarious that even a Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] as stupid as you,knows same. Laffin'!

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort.

As per always...groovin' on your pics and the fascinating Tales of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had,from all the places you've almost been.

Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

archie,

I drive a leetle of everything and am never not looking for the better way. Useta bleed Gammie when they was good,but now they ain't and I've zero qualm shifting gears towards the superior route(s).

Never could master travelin' light and tend to tote lotsa McFoam on me,to scratch itches of curiousity,as water/conditions change. Often hang a bead and a tuft in the loop and it looks like the new knife box got opened today.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Was [bleep] around earlier today,grinding modest slots and got greedy on a GOOD 'Un I hooked. Opted a #1 Matzuo Octopus,with a Silver Tinsel Town Pink Beaded Slider and 15# Chameleon and it took me down [bleep] town into the schit.(grin) Was fun,but then I was getting in a bad way,so leaned on the GLX 1141-S and straightened the hook out...but I WAS asking for it!

What a hoot!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm never not laden with a passel of Pip's and an assortment of wares,looking for an excuse to see WTF do what and more importantly....why.

Pard's heart were in it today too,as he backhand casted proud and loopty-looped the World and had to crawl out on a limb for the recovery.

[Linked Image]

Funny schit!

WSM,

You poor stupid sonofabitch...I [bleep] near feel sorry for how much Dumbphucktitude you gotta schlep around and suffer 24/7. Laffin'! Kudos for lamenting your Union Dues,keeping you a half box well shy of a first [bleep] clue.

Please keep riding The Cart and granting installments of "all" your "experience"...because the humor is offa the [bleep] charts! I very much appreciate your Jeff-O Chart(J-OC),as a means of quantifying obliviously,what a sheer and utterly clueless dumbphuck you are,as a best case scenario.

As an aside: "McMillians, Christianson Arms" was a poetically poignant attempt to name drop,akin to a 'Cub "effort" with her Gun Plumber. Where do you amazingly stupid dumb [bleep] come from?!!?

Wow.

Eddy,

She's simply at the mercy of her "experience","knowledge" and "results".

Though it sure as [bleep] is funny!

'22,

It is a right sporty Cart.

Wonder if poor/dumb Don(Savage99),can help tell if it's PF or CRF?!!?

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I feel your pain...tough to stretch things along The Milford too.

[Linked Image]

Easy to be jealous of The Do Nothing Gang and their Concrete Jungles.(grin)

No wonder barbed wire and gates,is plum "rustic" to 'em?!!?

Laffin'!

brinky',

Michigan sure must be sumptin'.

Laffin'!

GB,

You are mean,to cajole the clueless in sucha manner.

Though I am anticipating the J-OC Chart to correlate the "splendor" of Nerf Ping Pong Ball BC's,as she really airs things out...and saves up for the next half box of boolits.

Laffin'!