Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that your "hard charging" best,is a cartoon prefaced with more of your Cock Talk.

Of course nothing is new in your regard,as you set perpetually mired with your [bleep] tethered to the couch,talking about all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Tomorrow will be no different,nor will the following day and it is well beyond a "trend"...though yet hilariously [bleep] hilarious. Congratulations?!!?

Still suplized that noone has counted how many times you've waxed eloquent upon male anatomy,on this Thread alone. Undoubtedly a record and I've zero doubt you are rather "proud". Laffin'!

Here's hoping you'll be the first Do Nothing [bleep],to bitch herself happy.

Laffin'!

Brinky,

I enjoy your Imagination,almost as much as you do...though for [bleep] hilariously different reasons. MUCH appreciate The Secret Squirrel files,though for some reason,you never did mention your vaunted Secret Squirrel Forum(s),as I thunked that notion funnier than [bleep] too.

You really "know" how to rock a paragraph,you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Lying Piece Of Schit.

Laffin'!

'hunternm,

Really?!!? A blued/walnut Mouser on a 70?

Just curious here...are you bitching or bragging?

Thanks for the clarification,in advance.

Gee,

Hardly new "news" that a Texan's greatest "bragging" rights,are in regards to all the things that didn't happen in Texas. Still ain't seen anything funnier than your version of "Taxidermy" and I applaud your obliviously beating that drum as a Tinfoil Hat Trump Card. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Kaleb,

I'll tell you what,some of the guys on this Thread have been giving each other schit...but I gotta say,that is really a cool "Cave". Laffin'! [bleep] Wow +P+ and really,no schit?!!? THAT is [bleep] FUNNY! Congratulations?!!?

That is a seriously awesome "Adventure",riding a swaybacked nag on a 4-wheeler trail and "fishing",all in one whack. Puts a leetle in perspective,that Tennessee sucks enough azz,that you gotta schlep that [bleep] far...to do sooooooooo incredibly [bleep] little,only to think it sumptin'. Laffin'!

Perhaps you "do" even less than I thunked,which would be fairly [bleep] "impressive".

Laffin'!

WSM,

Don't forget your GPS and bread crumbs,as you conspire to leave the couch.

I reckon it takes all the "pressure" offa you,knowing that you ain't gonna do [bleep] all but yack. Though on the brightside,you get to rest on the sanctity of your laurels,beings when it's all said and done...there's gonna be a LOT more said,than done.

Happy Imagination to you.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for Kaleb)

Kaleb,

"Congratulations" on your "award",for having mastered Spanish. It is as you say "cool"...give or [bleep] take. Laffin'!

Please keep "hard charging" and commenting about same,while flingin' such splendid pixels as "confirmation",of all that is hilariously oblivious to you.

You're on [bleep] fire.

Laffin'!