Kaleb,

The only folks who think killing schit is "difficult",is folks who ain't killed much schit...which is a most interestin' dichotomy and a reliable source for entertainment. Win/win.(grin)

As to the .224" 75 A-Max and Game,I prefer the melding ala 223AI,despite having some [bleep] fabulous fast twist 22-250AI's. Why? That boolit behaves in a more forgiving manner,at a 3150fps launch(21" 223AI),over a 3500fps launch(24" 22-250AI). Warp Nine speeds ain't it's best friend,for arranging reliable penetration on Game,unlike an X boolit,which simply dares one to push it "too fast"(cain't be done...I'm still trying). Hardly a trying feat,for a guy to have his cake and eat it too...but boolits never don't not rate a thunk. Same goes their placement.

I've a herd of fast twist .224" spouts,which will never see anything other than the .224" 75 A-Max and rest assured,that is very [bleep] much on purpose.(grin)

The 155 Lapooey you cite,is a rugged bastard as the cup/core VLD-esque ilk goes. Flung plenty outta my 24" fluted #5 Hart 300Whizzum and know it to be the best pitch goin',from said platform(they'll crowd 3300fps).

[Linked Image]

They dig and that ain't a bad thang.

'Cub,

As per always,I'm groovin' on your pics and the latest Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Reality ain't for everyone,as you oh soooooooooo eloquently quantify. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Wyo,

I've heard the same thing.

WSM,

"Fascinating" Whine you've got going. Again...are you bitching or bragging?!?

Holy [bleep] dog schit,a POS transition Goat [bleep] '70,chambered 243Win and wearing a 1-10" is your [bleep] Trump Card? Hilarious! No schit you've got Secret Squirrel Loads! Laffin'!

Frost the cake and say a leetle sumptin' about the 257AI and please spare no "particulars".

Kudos on your being oblivious,to your amazingly incredible dumbphucktitude...and to quantify "all" that .243" and .257" "experience" as being commensurate,to rate "answering" a question about same.

Wow +P+! I'm cryin' I'm laughing so [bleep] hard!!!

Go for the throat and post some pics.

Laffin'!

'hookem,

I'm 14 and don't tease me about it. Laffin'!

You poor stupid dumbphuck,it really don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can...with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Mebbe in another 25yrs,you'll be able to Imagine and Pretend you've a chronograph,to help quantify just how badly you routinely drop the ball?!? Laffin'! Whattya' do for a living again,that grants you such incredible "opportunity",to polish so many [bleep] turds at once and be satisfied with same?

I'll fuel your Imagination,so you can amass another quarter century of "experience". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

All I shoot is my '06.

[Linked Image]

Though I happen to hear good things about the 243Win. Fact is,if I recall correctly,it seems to me that a fast twist SAAMI 243Win chambered Krunchenticker(Dan's spout) wearing a purpose built short throat,for mag confine nuzzlin' of 105's...just might be fair to middlin' in it's relative inherent abilities. Now I personally enjoyed the hilarity of your TC Goat [bleep] and it's High Zoot componetry,along with the "satisfactions" you are able to Imagine within same. Kudos for going the extry mile and commenting upon your uncanny "sense" in boolits and propellants,brought to fruition via "all" your "experience" and it's "results".

Pass the magfed 105 kiss at 2900fps and the Full Choke...while you "enjoy" your Skeet Choke and #12 shot. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

Which Mall was it again,in which you Ninja? Please keep "all" them insightful "particulars" coming,because it is particularily [bleep] hilarious!

As an aside,just how loud is your Imagination when you shoot it?!!?

Laffin'!

David,

She's high and wrong...but simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with.

Be careful,or she'll clam up.(grin)

Shefire,

LOVE your pics,you really know how to get out there and get things done. "Impressive" how real your Imagination is to you.

Laffin'!