Nice of you to come back. Glad you're HERE. I'm sticking around just to keep you and your girls company. Tis the way they all like it, as it would be just so empty without me. It's so sweet to see that I have become noted in all your entries. Must have yer attention and struck a nerve. Don't strain yourself too much trying for figure out who I may be. I'm hiding in plain sight. Just figure out who would know sooooo much about you. I could send you and yours birthday cards, recite the events when you had your come uppins by those Kalifornia tourists, and even name your favorite candle store. It aint hard. Then again you have never been one for the obvious. Just focus. The hilarity will be when I depart and pull my thorn out of your side. Your pajama party will be all over. You see, it's a win-win. Either you and your ladies stay here swaping spit and stay occupied here or everyone else knows to just rightly ignore you and watch you die on the vine. The mere PM count I recieved after giving you a hard time topped your current post count. Folks be paying attention and laughing at you and your girls. The focus has been diverted and when that is gone your little thread will die. LAFFIN +P+ Keep on a guessing idiot.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.............

P.S. Let me know if you're available for that dwarf tossing. I was serious about that.....

Last edited by Stickbow; 07/29/13. Reason: Post Script