[Linked Image]

Speaking of Peppers........

Three convicts escape from a work gang on a P-farm in Louisiana. They've run a good ways but know the bloodhounds and bosses will be on them soon. They decide to cover their scent and swim arcoss a river that ain't too to wide. Well there's a black guy, a white guy and a Mexican. They look at each other and ask "can you swim"? They all nod their heads and the white guy sez, "I'll go first, ya'll keep a lookout". He dives in and starts swimming. He gets half way over and dissapears. The Mex and the bro' look at each other and the black guys sez, 'don't know what happened to Whitey, but I'm gone", and dives in. He makes it about 3/4 of the way over and he disappears. Well the Mexican figures, the gringo was kinda fat, and brothers don't know how to swim. However he's fit as a fiddle and having swam the Rio Grande on several occasions, figures this will be no sweat. On the other side two alligators crawl up on the bank smacking their jaws and one says to his third pard' on the bank, the Mex is yours. Well the Mex has already jumped in and is almost all the way cross. The first alligator that ate whitey looks at his pard and sez "hey, you better hurry up and eat that guy or he'll soon be across and up on the bank". His pard just shakes his head and sez. "No thanks, I ate one of those pepper-bellies two weeks ago and my Azzhole is still burnin".

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.