'gwe,

The PM musta bounced. My bad,I must notta been counting. Laffin'!

I'd not throat an 8" twist .224" spout for RN's,you want it much shorter than that.

Hint.

Did gun a 7.7" Krieger this mornin',with W/W Virgins,I'm are fourty-[bleep] sixty-four,double hundo CCI's and a smooch with Bulk Blem 68 Me sooooo Horny HPBT's at 3250fps.

They almost hang at half the rifle's potential,but I never have been a Krieger Fan...mainly because I suffer a couple/few.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

BEST Thread Evah!

SLM,

Blurtitude still ain't workin' today...though the water is high.

[Linked Image]

Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Film at 11:00.

'bow,

Fascinating,that for some reason you think it needs perpetually repeated,that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] do anything other than Whine. In fairness,your Whine is splendid and there's no slighting your most impressive long list of heartfelt and wellfounded insecurities. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Cyber Hanky to you. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Eddy,

Didja' get the PM that mentioned,PM's will now be Emailed?

Where do these incredibly stupid [bleep] come from?!?

Wow +P+.

'Cub,

Always a treat to be regaled with yet another figment of your Imagination,that you bring to life with good old Plagiarism. Laffin'!

I know...I know,your [bleep] ain't left the couch all year and the forecast is more of the same. Perhaps give thought to sending NotSoSwift a PM,so you can realign THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhucktitude and really go for the [bleep] jugular with a plagiarized cartoon or two and wax eloquent on all the things you two sorry [bleep] almost did. Laffin'!

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you get to "do" something.

You make Jeff O look like a cross between Rambo and Elgin Gates...you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

DD,

Launch it over water...if only because schit floats.

Points awarded if you let Shefire set in it and tell her to buckle up,because you are sending her to Appelbee's(on the house).

Laffin'!

Paulh,

As per all erectors today,ala multiple 6mm's and 25's...25's of like case capacity cain't begin to hang. Unfortunately,beeger case capacity 25's don't make things any sweeter for the Quarter Bore(s). Personally,I don't think them findings was a "fluke"...but it's easy for me to opine with facts,mainly because I got 'em all.

Should it cheer you up,I can try again tomorrow.(grin)

'pole,

Didja' get the PM from The Do Nothing Gang,that you are on Imaginary Pretend Ignore?

Must sting,suffering a Secret Squirrel Wrath of that magnitude?!?

Laffin'!

(Re-dendum,for yet another sloooooooooow member,Paulh)

Erectors don't lie.

Perhaps someone will PM you your first clue,as I can only be 100% crystal clear and that Treatise were well beyond succinct and spot on.

Hint.