Originally Posted by Boxer
rick',

Couple pards as of late,have been zookin' their beloved 6.5 140Max's on Critters and are getting ascared of them,for such things(260AI's). Apparently Hornie thinned the jackets on purpose?

Shame.

Dang... That's a disappointment. I've got 700 on the shelf and 500 more coming. Me being the stubborn sort though, I'm probably still gonna give 'em a go on critters and see for myself...

Stick,

Have you or pards tried Berger VLDs on critters yet? I've taken Bobcats, Whitetails and decent sized pigs with them (115gr .257 from .257 Wby, 130gr from .260 and 155gr from .308), and have never seen a bullet anchor stuff quicker. Would go with them exclusively for both fun and animals, but they are getting a bit expensive for steel. If the Amaxes don't work out on Critters, I can see relegating them to steel and the VLDs for Critters. Easy to merge trajectories on those two...

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14