Brinky,

You being at the mercy of your means,ability and comprehension...is assuredly the cruelest of fates. You poor,poor amazingly stupid [bleep].

Was looking forward to you "imbelishing" your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend and I see you've managed just that. Congratulations?!? Laffin'! Please continue to tell yourself that which you most need to hear and keep flauntin' all them excuses and hanging your killer pics. Re-laffin'!

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

I like 1000 words...almost as much as you like to plagiarize. Laffin'! Though of course,you've VERY good reason(s) to preclude hanging a pic of your crossed-eyes and drooling yap,in your version of the "Outdoors". Re-laffin'! Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

'Nother scoop,because Eddy was being a dick and talking tandems,so you stupid [bleep] would be forced to double your Imagination and Pretend. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Keep Imagining and Pretending...because you are doing "great". Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

BEST Thread Evah!

Eddy',

The only place I'd SAAMI a 243Win,is via Krunchenticker.

Have heard about the 6-284 in F&S and perhaps some day will save the jingle,to give one a whirl.

You boys is gonna talk me outta .257's yet!(grin)