Well damn Sticky you tried to vary your redundancy, although I must admit it was an extremely feeble attempt.
Though not quite as feeble as your attempt at insults that you have not attempted before. I will at least try to feign a chuckle at your hardest try so far.
You should really Stick( pun intended) to practicing your redundancy so that you keep your strongest card in play even though it is only the douche of spades . You most definitely got shorted ( pun intended ) on the use of intelligent thought. This must be why logic is beyond your capabilities. Total proof of this is in the fact that you wrote to H22 whilst his head is in your azz. Again I will feign surprise at the fact that you didn't break his [bleep] neck when you sat down to again bless us with your vast amount of worthless chit that floats around in the total emptiness between your ears.
I look forward to your next failed attempt at enlightening us with your vast amount of stale, dried out bullchit, and the ability to apply same in such boundless and awe inspiring ways.

( And Elvis ain't dead, He just went home to mars)

[Linked Image]

Swifty