Originally Posted by wageslave

I am interested in light, stainless, SA, fiberglass, mountain Ackleys.
I am interested in Leupold and turrets.
Because of this I glean lots of great, free info.
If appreciating someone that is willing to share info that I am in search of is devotion to you, than great. IDGAF.

So what you are saying slave is that if someone is not interested in these things, or has a difference of opinion that is contrary to what he believes then we all deserve to be belittled and called derogatory names. Such as

Do Nothing [bleep]'
Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks
Whining Do Nothing Lying Dumbphuck
amazingly inept clueless dumbphucks

This type of conduct on here or at the range when someone is trying to learn something new, or just has a different opinion is what turns off a lot of new shooters to the sport. Seen it happen too many times, and it just isn't cool. But then YDGAF.

Stick,
I will feign surprise and astonishment at the fact your delivery could only vary off course for 1 paragraph. Let alone the fact that you still only have 1 card in your deck to play, and as usual it is not enough to give you a winning hand. I would suggest that you never play poker as you are to predictable to prevail.

Keep up your chest puffing bluritude, as I know for a fact there are others out there who do it sooooo much better than you and have gained worldwide fame and fortune doing it better.
Feign my surprise again that you cannot raise yourself (8" heels might help though) to being what is called a decent human being.
Now go back and reshuffle your deck, and I will again feign surprise that you will not be able to find the 2 jokers that you have been playing with.
Also look to changing your delivery, as again it would surprise me that you would know the difference between a fast ball and a slider or change up. Without such knowledge on your part, hitting a home run off you is getting easier by the day.

( I have a puffer fish named Stick, he blows himself up to 3 times his size to look more bad azz than he is)

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Last edited by Swifty52; 06/23/13.

Swifty