Boxer you are one fun Troll I tell you. I normally do not feed trolls but I am making an exception with you. Decided to snap some pics today at the range with my sophisticated iphone for your enjoyment. You are always talking about golf carts so I thought I would grab a pic of our range cart. Maybe a pic of the range from behind the shooting bench so I can show my chronograph. Only a PACT but made in the USA at least! Then I figure a pic of that plain ole 1-14 twist 22-250 might be fun and last but not least a pic of the latest loads tested. Only 3 shot groups at each half grain interval. Like to do 5 but only had a partial box of these bullets. Now I know these dime sized groups are nothing compared to what the Jolly Rogers can do but I spent probably Thousands less on this rig. Hell I don't even get anal with my reloading. Makes you wonder what a man of my ability could do with REAL equipment don't it. You keep bragging about all your expensive toys. You earned the right as you are the one working for them.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]