Originally Posted by smokepole
Seafire: I have no dog in this hunt, or rather, no passenger in this train wreck. It is entertaining to read every now and again.

I've got an observation for you though: when you start counting up other guys' posts to see what percentages they post on which subjects, everything you've said about not giving a sh** goes right out the window.

Good point!!

Except when you get some guy from nowhere, who seems to follow each of your posts, on ONE subject over Two Threads..
and its all negative....

internet experience shows it is normally done by a person, who uses multiple aliases....

hell, any one of us can be an internet secret agent for the same reasons...but most of us are upstanding and don't..

back to a point, what constructive thing has Schmuck done this entire last week on this thread, but call people names..
and show pics acting like his is superior to everyone else here...

only thing that amazes me, is the people who put up with him insulting fellow forum members, yet few say anything.. guess it is this disease in our society that people are too damned lazy to get involved...in anything...

society has turned into a bunch of pusssies..

no one will say anything to Schtick and his antics it seems, but they sure can toss in their 2 cents of those, that think he should STFU..

I'm here to share.. not to make friends, or get devastated when someone doesn't like what I have to say...

Schtick on the other end, is much like a garbage can... he doesn't care what gets tossed in or at him.. has the manners of a garbage can, and probably stinks to high heaven anyway...